Jess & Sam

7 minutes ago, Cockcharly said:

OOH OOOOH  !! GREAT !! Video guys because 3 time this morning is great !

take suscription and you will see that's it! stop asking  for videos like  babies all the time.

prenez un abonnement et vous verrez c'est tout,arrêtez de demander comme des bébés les videos tout le temps.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, clivebb said:

take suscription and you will see that's it! stop asking  for videos like  babies all the time.

prenez un abonnement et vous verrez c'est tout,arrêtez de demander comme des bébés les videos tout le temps.

Just put him on ignore list

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, clivebb said:

you serious nack? 50 $ for one month wtf more expansive than rlc now

Seems like a bad joke.

1 hour ago, ceilinna said:

I also experienced the buffering problem during the trial subscription while I don't any problem with RLC streaming. I am hesitating to subscribe to the premium membership since VHTV doesn't have the archives similar to VV for users to download. 

Coming very soon.

39 minutes ago, spielo said:

From time to time there is this ugly white circle also in the Premium network, but as long as you are really working on such issues I can live with. For me it occurs mostly using timeline.

The timeline works a bit different, so the circle is possible to appear on new point load. BTW, here's what is coming on next week in Timeline v0.2b (developer sneak peek). You will be able to click on activity based graph to skip right to the most interesting moment in history :)

2017-01-27_142611.png

• Upvote 6