Amy, Alya & Max

4 minutes ago, spielo said:

I just tested again. Clicking on timeline in any apartment causes that the activity will jump to A&A apartment. How can you rely on such statistics?

yes noticed this problem too,this is why they have good statistics with this dead appartment

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, spielo said:

How many viewers/customers/voyeurs do you have in your team? Thanks.

We have about 2 000 000. viewers per month - these are public stats, can be checked everywhere. I can't share information on customers, can only say that for now we have enough customers to pay satisfactory 50% to participants, and not enough to invest more in much better equipment and more advertising. But, to say the truth, current subscription rate and it's trend shows that this moment is not far away from now :) Considering we're just 2+ month on the market, I'm proud to thank and congratulate everyone, who enjoys premium time at VHTV. As for voyeurs you mean participants? You can count them :)

13 hours ago, spielo said:

I just tested again. Clicking on timeline in any apartment causes that the activity will jump to A&A apartment. How can you rely on such statistics?

12 hours ago, steeve said:

yes noticed this problem too,this is why they have good statistics with this dead appartment

As for this problem - we need more information about it. Could you please send us additional info on your browser and screenshots via Support ticket? I know you did already, and we have fixed similar problem before, but as for now - we are not catching it on our side. If recording a screencast is possible - that would help a lot.

If it jumps to default cams of Realm1, which are free for everyone - Kitchen and Living room, these views do not count. Only premium member views of premium cameras are count. 
If it jumps to Premium cams of Realm1 - this is a serious bug and we'll get to full investigation of this problem ASAP. As far as I understand, it doesn't.

There is one exclusion for free cameras being count when premium member watches them. When there's very big popularity of free cam views in real-time, we auto switch to SD quality for free users and start counting premium views of free cams. As this happens, Archive Timeline views are not popular, relying on stats I see. So for now my answer will be no. The bug you're experiencing does not affect the stats of premium cam views in A&A apartment.

Hope it explains everything and please forward more information to our Support - it is much appreciated.

• Upvote 1