Amy, Alya & Max

23 hours ago, spielo said:

How many viewers/customers/voyeurs do you have in your team? Thanks.

23 hours ago, Voyeur House TV said:

That's what system will do by default - saving the same moment from different angles with an output of several videos. You are right about favourite moments. We'll discuss it in team. 

Thanks for your answer describing the number of viewers etc. But my question was in a completely other direction. You had said to discuss with the team about favorite moments, but the question is if the team will have the same understanding like viewers/customers/voyeurs.... Sorry for my ironical ways of thinking....

1 minute ago, spielo said:

Thanks for your answer describing the number of viewers etc. But my question was in a completely other direction. You had said to discuss with the team about favorite moments, but the question is if the team will have the same understanding like viewers/customers/voyeurs.... Sorry for my ironical ways of thinking....

You misunderstood me too, then. I said I will discuss the development of User Favourite moments, not the moments we consider may be favourites of yours. Of course not. Jabbath and you made a really good point and that's what I took into consideration. As for beginning, we may ask some of active users to help us with saving favourite moments for everybody, but no public saving will be available at start. We'll do it step-by-step.

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

,we may ask some of active users to help us with saving favourite moments for everybody, but no public saving will be available at start. We'll do it step-by-step.

I guess that lets me out then, I'm not an active user, I'm very inactive sitting in front of the monitor watching what is happening.  :biggrin:

42 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

You misunderstood me too, then. I said I will discuss the development of User Favourite moments, not the moments we consider may be favourites of yours. Of course not. Jabbath and you made a really good point and that's what I took into consideration. As for beginning, we may ask some of active users to help us with saving favourite moments for everybody, but no public saving will be available at start. We'll do it step-by-step.

I would be happy to assist as I am a quite active user

She's still there, sitting on the floor at the end of the couch watching TV.

Who knows, if she's desperate enough for a job or a place to stay she might just fuck Max.

After all, look at what Nastya is subjecting herself to with Anton.

Can't be any worse.

5 minutes ago, Harvey Brooks said:

She's still there, sitting on the floor at the end of the couch watching TV.

Who knows, if she's desperate enough for a job or a place to stay she might just fuck Max.

After all, look at what Nastya is subjecting herself to with Anton.

Can't be any worse.

Nelly is a bundle of fun  :dodgy: