Maria & Grisha Part #1

Admin

Call it bad timing or bad luck,the ONLY promising event in VH for the past few weeks was rudely cut short due to unforeseen circumstances. 

Why would someone do it deliberately ? I can see from the broken timeline that the ladies had fun in the bathtub. May be that was it.We can only wait !!

• Upvote 1

My Friend, I'm sorry. I'll just show my point and get off to work. I see your answer in the meantime.

Run time line from 05: 10hs (cam 4, 5) on and see that nothing has been done to mitigate the situation. The cams were on and still active and the day was clear.
Watch the sound that is the only thing you will "see" how much "voyeur" is quoted interspersed with laughter. I do not understand Russian, but the word is clear and the noises as well.]

Da?

Why I think so many people are pissed off is the current state of the participants that we watch.  What happened last night was another case of seeing that something interesting might finally happen and then something happens to stop it.  Across all the 30 or so cameras of the 3 main sites there are only 5 maybe 6 tenants who regularly do anything interesting.  People are cottoning on to this fact and getting fucked off with paying for something only to be more disappointed than not. 

• Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, Maturin said:

Why I think so many people are pissed off is the current state of the participants that we watch.  What happened last night was another case of seeing that something interesting might finally happen and then something happens to stop it.  Across all the 30 or so cameras of the 3 main sites there are only 5 maybe 6 tenants who regularly do anything interesting.  People are cottoning on to this fact and getting fucked off with paying for something only to be more disappointed than not. 

Exactly this I look up in my posts here. For almost all apartments. And reinforcement, unfortunately Maria and Grisha apartment enter for this "team". I hope by accident.

Do not finalize what you start or what you draw in the "horizon" here.
Just this whole thing.
:dodgy:

• Upvote 2

VH is really another site to get the money to the people and that we only see what they want, what they don't want us to see, we are not going to see and always with excuses cheap. We'll VH, you have much acceptance lately, you is taken much credit, not possible with people and much less with your money, this is unacceptable. In this apartment, it may have been a good night, that I doubt that it happens, again but is that if you have a party, if something interesting happens, we know what we have lost and will be planned for all these problems there has been, that is a shit! I don't think that you another pass anything interesting, but if you pass, you will no longer be interesting for me. VH this can not happen again, is too often and people will va.

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, Gudari said:

VH is really another site to get the money to the people and that we only see what they want, what they don't want us to see, we are not going to see and always with excuses cheap. We'll VH, you have much acceptance lately, you is taken much credit, not possible with people and much less with your money, this is unacceptable. In this apartment, it may have been a good night, that I doubt that it happens, again but is that if you have a party, if something interesting happens, we know what we have lost and will be planned for all these problems there has been, that is a shit! I don't think that you another pass anything interesting, but if you pass, you will no longer be interesting for me. VH this can not happen again, is too often and people will va.

Maybe I missed it but how do you know VH has become a power company and is responsible for it? ::)

• Upvote 2