Maria & Grisha Part #1

Admin

Just now, ashleyxyz said:

Yo Amy, did you name Taras boyfriend yet? Youre our official unofficial name giver. Smith has to slow down, he dives in there and it's over before she has a chance to even warm up. He should spend at least 20 minutes working on that hot body of hers before he even thinks about sticking his dick in her.

Or is it unofficial official name giver?

7 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Or is it unofficial official name giver?

Not yet, but you're right he needs one. I asked VH if he had a name in mind. I'll give in a bit more time for VH to reply. 

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Yo Amy, did you name Taras boyfriend yet? Youre our official unofficial name giver. Smith has to slow down, he dives in there and it's over before she has a chance to even warm up. He should spend at least 20 minutes working on that hot body of hers before he even thinks about sticking his dick in her.

ashley or amy -- Which one of you named him Diver Dan? :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ashleyxyz said:

these folks on these sites love to take baths in other peoples bathrooms,   and some have sex in the other peoples bathrooms, or both. I can count the number of times i took a bath in somebody elses  house as an adult on one hand, as far as having sex in someone elses bathrom, i can count that on no hands.

Do train bathrooms count in this poll?

Back then, when we missed our stop, we had to call a friend on a pay phone to drive another 30 miles to pick us up.

I caught hell from my friend for that.

VHTV folks have it good. They're stationary. They obviously are not concerned about a conductor bothering them. Hence, no sense in rushing; they won't miss their stop. And they won't need to clean up the mess afterwards. Kinda like taking your kid to Chucky Cheese for a birthday. :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Do train bathrooms count in this poll?

Back then, when we missed our stop, we had to call a friend on a pay phone to drive another 30 miles to pick us up.

I caught hell from my friend for that.

VHTV folks have it good. They're stationary. They obviously are not concerned about a conductor bothering them. Hence, no sense in rushing; they won't miss their stop. And they won't need to clean up the mess afterwards. Kinda like taking your kid to Chucky Cheese for a birthday. :biggrin:

Lol, You had sex in a train bathroom?, I wouldn't want to be bent over anything in there. And they don't clean up after themselves, they get water all over the floor, wipe thier dicks with the  hosts towels and hang them back up,  and shoot loads in the tub, and dont even rinse it down the drain!

12 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Go ahead misc, you have something to say, say it

He did and then edited it. As I recall, he fucked a random girl on a train, which was unusual because he normally gets physically ill around other people. ?

....but don't quote me. ?

1 hour ago, golfer06 said:

Parece que as meninas saiu & esquerda grisha sozinho!

Capture_2017_05_04_12_58_55_197.png

Capture_2017_05_04_12_59_16_193.png

Capture_2017_05_04_12_59_47_434.png

Capture_2017_05_04_13_00_19_209.png

Capture_2017_05_04_13_00_46_803.png

Capture_2017_05_04_13_01_34_423.png

Capture_2017_05_04_13_02_42_139.png

I see from the timeline that Ivy was there a few hours ago and left with Maria.
Then your presence becomes really more constant. Like I said before I like her. We can feed more concrete "hopes" about these two there.:biggrin: