Maria & Grisha Part #1

Admin

31 minutes ago, Gudari said:

É claro que ontem à noite se tornou algo entre estes três, eles se aproveitaram da decisão e não vamos ver nada mais. Gostaria de saber que vai para VH sobre a questão, já que mesmo se acontecer alguma coisa, seria a segunda vez e apenas indignaría mais pessoas, pelo menos para mim. Para minha parte, este apartamento já é mais um que eu quero fechar ou substituir seus inquilinos.

Until now I have nothing against this apartment now under new direction. And it's been a good job. The couple is to be congratulated.

But,

Yesterday I really had the feeling he had hit the road. A really promising new option for what has become Anna and Alex's apartment. As I emphasized and confirmed, no conflicts between the parties, and mainly without barriers.

In part I had already observed this condition and possibility as soon as they stepped in on the project. You are in the forum, apeans to look for.

Understand therefore my satisfaction and without following my dissatisfaction.

Unpredicted of energy is fact. But it is also a fact that after this everything else gave sequence or in the complete dark or seeking most of the time this condition. Everything is still on the timeline for anyone wishing to take the test.

Again the question that I try so hard to answer.
Why this ?

It is not for 4some but for the courage to leave the common ditch that the other apartments entered.

No one else creates expectations of more news. I remember that this apartment at the beginning of the project had this profile in front of the others. Missed in the course and Maria has been pointing to his resumption. Along with Grisha This is not to mention how engaging and engaging she is, really.

I hated to get on cam 4 and 5 and HEAR only moans and whispers, interspersed with laughter in a room completely pitch black.

Worse than if he had gone to the "balcony" or any other blind spot.
Even in the dark it would be possible to see some shadows, but not even this, so my remark that even in the dark the cams could be covered.

I hope that what I observe above is somehow considered. No need to reply. Just consider.
And since something really needs to be done for these issues.
Now it is losing credibility with those who believe and have credibility

I do not aim so much and hating to be doing in this particular forum.

My feeling

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, golfer06 said:

Adicionar o jeka & de vez em quando sara, nada acontecendo em um & a e sim ele realmente parece ruim. Algo precisa acontecer muito em breve. Mas nós não podemos estar esperando na causa da antecipação que nunca acontecerá. Ontem à noite o que poderia ter acontecido antes da falha powerw, eu não sei sobre ninguém, mas eu não esperava. O primeiro 4some em um & a foi uma surpresa. Parece que quando começamos a esperar que as grandes coisas aconteçam, estamos desapontados. No longo prazo vh vai aprender mais e as coisas vão funcionar mais para nossa satisfação. Uma coisa que todos nós parecemos esquecer de me incluir às vezes. $ 1 por dia é o custo. Uma repetição da noite passada com o poder em ou outro 4some quente e todos nós esqueceremos sobre a falta de atividade da semana passada.

This is the point too. Real direction is missing. And I'm not saying about managers, but Of who guides the managers. The word says it all. People management.
We have 08 apartments for 7 days a week. Plan one per day as "plus" and we already have the full week. What is the difficulty of this?
:cool:

1 hour ago, Russ said:

Maria and girl friend are together again now hurry up and do something sexy before the lights go out  :biggrin:

Dude, they're already trying to figure out how to get rid of her.  Sexiness is over with the girls for now.  It is the next day feelings now...

Timeline ! I see something that worries me. Apparently Grisha slept outside. He and Maria seem to be having a rough DR in the guest room (around 2pm). I'm worried about our balanced couple.

21.20hs double bed room, I see that the may have been at first been circumvented and ties reinstated.

Normally in this part is that would enter the alucinate sex of reconciliation, but the friend is still there.
I'm inclined to believe that this has to do with the wounds on Maria's fingers. But I do not think it's Grisha's work.
He's not Alex. Maybe something with the invited ones during the blackout of the cams.

For the present moment, everything seems controlled and quiet. I hope it stays there because I really wring it and a lot for them there.
 And in addition, again reviewing the entire timeline from 05:10 onwards, I began to wonder if Matria really knew that the night vision of the cams is not working. Cam bound she knew, but what she was seeing, honestly she would not know.

I take this logic, because at any moment her friend proved resistant and was not able to see everything on the cam between them. Quite the opposite.

Again my feeling (less disappointed)
Go ahead so with their decisions.

Translator again made his own.

The intention was to note that her friend in nowhere at night was not comfortable with the affections of Maria in front of the cams. Quite the opposite . She intensified these even more and was reciprocated.
So my backstage as to the guest room in total darkness and apeans the sound being noticeable there.

And as everything was clear and in the physical presence of Grisha has no reason to interpret on his part a disapproval or discontent.

I wonder now by the hour and pace that follows if we will have a 3 in 1 from now on there. Layne, MIka and Natalie from another sight, LOL.
For my part, if I agree with all, I hope so.
Double check Mate in the other VH apartments. Read here Jeka and Sara (and the friend now there too)
:biggrin:

Just now, Gudari said:

It seems that they will try to repeat last night, who want to cheat? It's all Maria, the damage is already done, that is not going to do anything.

I assume you are talking about the technical issues from last night...yes...VH credibility is in the toilet.  If you are somehow talking about Maria?  get a life

14 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

I couldn't care less about any of this crap. What annoys me is why people don't tell their guests not to touch the camera. They don't live there. They have no right to do that. It's the tenants responsibility to tell that to their guests and it's VH's responsibility to make sure the tenants tell that to their guests.

i agree 100% miscvoyuer..