Maria & Grisha Part #1

Admin

Just now, sr71gn said:

Apenas uma imensa quantidade de beijos e alguns peitos de boob --nenhum movimento de sexo real real e especialmente nenhum pussy agarrando

Yes! But the chubby girl, after Maria had lifted her ball and her spine, as she had done with that other guy before with advice, lit the fire and went off with everything up. Outside the cams she sure has sucked what she can from him.

And the other, who was Grisha's target, possibly not to be left behind, must have gone with everything as well. Off the Cams

Then as we were already seeing the previous kisses and grabs, what happened was a duel there of those who stay longer and longer.

• Upvote 1

Grisha is the man! He spent 50 minutes it looks like giving her pleasure, and only 10 minutes for himself. But he's a good lover, so he derives a lot of pleasure himself when he's giving i to her. 

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Grisha is the man! He spent 50 minutes it looks like giving her pleasure, and only 10 minutes for himself. But he's a good lover, so he derives a lot of pleasure himself when he's giving i to her. 

He always does that. Lots of foreplay,oral and few minutes of coitus.Maria loves it.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, jontee said:

love need hope see Maria lick a pussy soon......i hope and i know she needs to do it and i love see it she is a pussy licker and she like it.

That's for sure. She will like it and totally wants to do it

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, golfer06 said:

Que blackout festa que perdemos realmente levou sua energia.

Capture_2017_04_26_07_49_20_18.png

If we take into account that on that occasion Mary went to bed "sleep" at 1:00 p.m. and the black and cam out at 5:24 a.m. Draw your conclusions. And as we saw

Grisha was not there, so there was no need to stop at the pitstop due to erection problems. Only two pussies to play with.:dodgy:

18 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well she was already really close with Ivy. I bet she's somekind interested in women too.

Well she was already really close with Ivy.????!:cool:

If you did your homework and checked the cam 4 that I indicated in my post, you should have noticed the noises, the rhythmic "pat" and the laughter interspersed with moans. Of both. For 10 whole minutes, and as the cams were gone before also for 10 minutes they make 20 minutes of fun.

I'm sure they were not playing cards (in the dark) there.
:biggrin: