Jump to content

RLC Replay Function


Kkru394
 Share

Recommended Posts

RLC added a replay function today. I signed up for the 30 days to to see what it is about. When you click on the icon you are taken to a separate website for viewing.. It is one camera at a time but you have a 24 hour replay for every cam in every apartment. Furthermore, there is an activity timeline which shows when activity occured on a particular cam via graph  over the last 24 hours. You can just mouse over  the activity high points to get to the action you want to see without having to go though dead camera time. . it will give you a preview thumbnail for a particular moment.

it is charged by tokens. It seems to be a rate of ten days for every 100 tokens. 30 days is 300 tokens  is $30 . It seems like you will have to renew manually when your tokens are up .. There's is a discount for buying 55 and 90 days worth f tokens

I'm excited about this . Being on the US East Coast working  I tend to miss a lot in the afternoons and have to get up early to see the morning wakeup routines.  Now i'll just come home and check certain cams. I would think people will be buying quick tokens if an event like the Barca 2 sex show occurs. I'm also definitely dropping VV now

  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

how does it works, you buys token then everytime u watch 10 days of footage for 100 tokens or it's like a subscribtion where 100 tokens are charged from ur balance every then 10 days i don't get it :X can u buy token then use it when u want and stop it when ever u want ? 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Kkru394 said:

RLC added a replay function today. I signed up for the 30 days to to see what it is about. When you click on the icon you are taken to a separate website for viewing.. It is one camera at a time but you have a 24 hour replay for every cam in every apartment. Furthermore, there is an activity timeline which shows when activity occured on a particular cam via graph  over the last 24 hours. You can just mouse over  the activity high points to get to the action you want to see without having to go though dead camera time. . it will give you a preview thumbnail for a particular moment.

it is charged by tokens. It seems to be a rate of ten days for every 100 tokens. 30 days is 300 tokens  is $30 . It seems like you will have to renew manually when your tokens are up .. There's is a discount for buying 55 and 90 days worth f tokens

I'm excited about this . Being on the US East Coast working  I tend to miss a lot in the afternoons and have to get up early to see the morning wakeup routines.  Now i'll just come home and check certain cams. I would think people will be buying quick tokens if an event like the Barca 2 sex show occurs. I'm also definitely dropping VV now

Thanks for the info Kkru

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Interesting development, one that could prove handy if events happen that i miss, but the one night it all went down in B2 was when this was needed the most for me and i will probably never see it in full. I also think this service should be available to Premium at no extra cost as they hike up the price and the price is high enough anyway and that functionality should be available. 

  • Upvote 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, wathou said:

how does it works, you buys token then everytime u watch 10 days of footage for 100 tokens or it's like a subscribtion where 100 tokens are charged from ur balance every then 10 days i don't get it :X can u buy token then use it when u want and stop it when ever u want ? 

You buy tokens first. I bought 300. afterward the system then prompted me to choose  using 100,200 or 300 tokens. There is no subscription. I think you could buy 300 tokens use 100 for ten days  worth, then leave the remaining tokens in your account until you are ready to use them again.  There's no subscription, it's pay as you go.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Interesting development, one that could prove handy if events happen that i miss, but the one night it all went down in B2 was when this was needed the most for me and i will probably never see it in full. I also think this service should be available to Premium at no extra cost as they hike up the price and the price is high enough anyway and that functionality should be available. 

Completely agree with Sulzer, the premium membership is about the highest of all kinds of pay for pleasure websites, and now they want you to pay more for something they should have been providing all along to premium members. HOOK, LINE, AND SINK YOUR CARD in RLC coffers.SO if you subscribe for 90 days and want the replay fucntion for 90 days they get you for 200 bucks. That is just plain rediculous.

  • Upvote 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Completely agree with Sulzer, the premium membership is about the highest of all kinds of pay for pleasure websites, and now they want you to pay more for something they should have been providing all along to premium members. HOOK, LINE, AND SINK YOUR CARD in RLC coffers.

i also agree with that but u can't really compare rlc whitn any other site ( vv,voyeur-X , ...) since they'r the only one to provide quality (talking about the cams) and the quiete large quantity of appt even tho i only watch b1&b2 + k&k and barely never the other ones. but still if rlc make this feature for money i hope they are going to upgrade some appt/ make new appt like efim & anabel but for more poeple in it ( new only girl appt :cool:?) and worth watching ... 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Completely agree with Sulzer, the premium membership is about the highest of all kinds of pay for pleasure websites, and now they want you to pay more for something they should have been providing all along to premium members. HOOK, LINE, AND SINK YOUR CARD in RLC coffers.SO if you subscribe for 90 days and want the replay fucntion for 90 days they get you for 200 bucks. That is just plain rediculous.

Yes but I am sure it is a use it or lose it policy that they don't tell you about, So if you pay for ten days after ten days you have lost those tokens whether you use the feature or not.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

Yes but I am sure it is a use it or loose it policy thaat they don't tell you about, So if you pay ten days after ten days you have lost those token whether you use the feature or not.

Yhea about that i don't get why after u paid ur token let say it take your 30d for 30$ they don't offer you a 10 token/day but only a 100 token/2weeks ( at least that's how i understood it ) that's dumb ... 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Completely agree with Sulzer, the premium membership is about the highest of all kinds of pay for pleasure websites, and now they want you to pay more for something they should have been providing all along to premium members. HOOK, LINE, AND SINK YOUR CARD in RLC coffers.SO if you subscribe for 90 days and want the replay fucntion for 90 days they get you for 200 bucks. That is just plain rediculous.I guess you have to be a DOUBLE PLATIUM PREMIUM MEMBER to get the features of the site we already pay for. I say screw um, that is what they are trying to do the subscribers.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...