RLC Replay Function

Kkru394

On 22.12.2016 at 10:47 PM, Kkru394 said:

RLC $75 by 17 apartments is $4.40 an apartment, VH 30 by 3 or 4 is $7 to $10 an apartment, and $40 by 4 Is $10 an apartment. 

This text  fits good to the explanation of RLC ...

Over the past few years, we have increased the number of apartments from 7 to 17. At the same time, we have kept the same basic price of $44.95 per month for Premium membership. However, we have also introduced the even better rate of about $33 per month when you pay for a six-month subscription. But the new service is not included in Premium membership — access to RLC Replay is purchased with tokens and requires an active Premium membersip.

They simply do not mention the development of the number of paying members and the cost of the bandwidth. I think they make a lot of money and if you have a look to the apartment of Anable&Efim, it is easy to see that they do not running out of it. They simply getting greedy. ... The replay funtion is not worth double the money (it would fit more in the area of about $5/month). The technology is simple (even available on VH and the extra bandwith will be low; maybe even lower together with the basic load because people do not need to watch all the time any more).

BTW, In my view they should think about to reduce the number of apartments. 17 apartments are simply to many. With about 6 to 10 apartments they would have most likely the same number of spectators, if they get rid of the apartments not worth to watch (e.g. D&D, D&R, C&S, ... ) The replay funktion is pleasant (now tested due to the free day), but do not create any new content. I paid the content already with an an premium price of $45 (that is not very cheap) and expected premium content (includung all technical improvements). ... At least for me there is a limit. I will not pay more than about $50 for any page (no matter what content they have). It is that simple.

• Upvote 1

agree with Mr.box,this price is not serious,ok for 50 $ with access to rlc replay but not 75 $ for one month or they have to do a better deal for three months of premium membership + rlc replay.

rlc think we have unlimited money,not everybody is rich in this world ! I am interesting by this new service but not for this price.

• Upvote 1

On 12/23/2016 at 0:50 AM, steeve said:

on voyeur-villa and voyeur-house the archive is integrate in the premium membership ,not need pay extra money like rlc want,rlc want do everything differently,

the best thing to do it's not enter in the rlc game (money money.....) and if rlc see there is not many peoples pay for this rlc replay they will include that in the premium membership like the other sites, 75 $ (45 $+30 $) for one month no way thanks.

One thing that i do like about VV is the HUUUUUUUGE collection of archives.Lets say if you are new to VV and are to subscribe premium now..you would atleast spend a week or more browsing through ALL the videos.The collection is too damn huge.Also,you can sort the archive vids by ratings.All the apartments have almost 500 pages or more of Archives.

Believe me guys,i have been a regular member of VV for months now and although some of its apartments are dull now,the archives is a hit,miles ahead of RLC and VHTV and you dont miss a thing,Ever.

On 22.12.2016 at 10:39 PM, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

As for VV, VHouse, and W24/7, It's only fair that RLC charges more money because they have to support more apartments and tenants that I don't watch anyway. :biggrin:

Yes. Not ever apartment is worth the same. ... RLC has a lot of apartments not worth watching. ... I do not know why they started to explode the apartment number instead of to kill apartments like D&D, ... 

$45 is a fair price for there current content. ... To almost double the price just for a simple technical feature is simple not very usefull at all. It is simply greedy.