RLC Replay Function

Kkru394

5 minutes ago, wathou said:

For poeple using the replay fonction: 

Rlc just add the new feature fast forward and fast reward : press "L" for +30sec and "J" for -30 sec. 
It's not the best thing but it helps skiping "boring" parts ^^ but i think poeple whith small bandwith won't find it usefull since the video "reload" everytime u press J/L. For me it works fine ^^ 

thanks Wathou,

Where did you find this tip ?

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Thanks wathou, I'll give it a go...sometimes it's frustrating finding exactly what you want so it might help. To be honest It should be perfect, we pay enough...:angry:

yes i agree, it's not what i taught but i have been using it today and it works fine. I hope in the future they add a "real" fast forward like X1.5/X2/X3 the fast reward is nice when u miss something for a few seconds no need to "click" in the timeline ( wich was a real strugle). But it is still a strugle to browse trough a whole day a "real" fast forward would be nice ^^ 

2 minutes ago, wathou said:

yes i agree, it's not what i taught but i have been using it today and it works fine. I hope in the future they add a "real" fast forward like X1.5/X2/X3 the fast reward is nice when u miss something for a few seconds no need to "click" in the timeline ( wich was a real strugle). But it is still a strugle to browse trough a whole day a "real" fast forward would be nice ^^ 

Yeh works fine for me.I think it will make life a bit easier if there's particular stuff you want to find...

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

thanks Wathou,

Where did you find this tip ?

This function is worth it if you really want to see something missed like I missed the Masha swinger event with the cockmonster.  It displays for each room the activity in a graph you can just jump to and not wait like 9 hours to see it, you can go directly to it, move the needle to replay it again be the 24 hour day is up.

New hotkeys for the replay fonction : 

• RLC Replay shortcuts: L - fast-forward,   J - rewind,    K - stop/play,    F - fullscreen,     right/left arrow - change camera,                                                       shift + right/left arrow - change apartment