RLC Replay Function

Kkru394

5 minutes ago, wathou said:

I just baught the 30Days Rlc-replay, and it work really fine but one thing that they should add is Fastforward and fastreward :X it is a pain in the ass to skip portion or going back for few secconds :X 

De ce que je comprends, même si c'est difficile, il est possible de se positionner à n'importe quelle moment de  la journée ? C'est pas une simple rediffusion en temps réel de la journée écoulée ?

2 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

De ce que je comprends, même si c'est difficile, il est possible de se positionner à n'importe quelle moment de  la journée ? C'est pas une simple rediffusion en temps réel de la journée écoulée ?

Oui tu choisis ton heure dans la timeline et ensuite tu peux switch entre les cam et le temps continue a suivre ( ça c'est top comem ça pas besoin de rechanger le temps a chaque fois que tu change de cam ^^) mais par contre pour avancr ou reculer de qlq seconde / minute c'est impossible ou alors faut être vraiment précis ^^' 

3 minutes ago, wathou said:

Oui tu choisis ton heure dans la timeline et ensuite tu peux switch entre les cam et le temps continue a suivre ( ça c'est top comem ça pas besoin de rechanger le temps a chaque fois que tu change de cam ^^) mais par contre pour avancr ou reculer de qlq seconde / minute c'est impossible ou alors faut être vraiment précis ^^' 

Merci pour ton retour

c'est très cher mais c'est pas mal. Je m'en servirai à l'occasion si je manque un superbe évènement.

1 minute ago, phantomcapsnet said:

Merci pour ton retour

c'est très cher mais c'est pas mal. Je m'en servirai à l'occasion si je manque un superbe évènement.

Oui c'est chère 26€ pour le mois mais je voulais test et ta que 2 autre option 200 tokens pour 10 jours et 100 token pour 1 jour donc j'ai pas eu d'autre choix que de prendre celle à 30 ( je voyais pas l'intéret de payer 10€ pour 1 jour ^^' )

4 hours ago, wathou said:

I just baught the 30Days Rlc-replay, and it work really fine but one thing that they should add is Fastforward and fastreward :X it is a pain in the ass to skip portion or going back for few secconds :X 

RLC didn't think it out to well. Their Objective is to get as much $$$$ as possible.  The less functionality of the Replay keeps the user on the Replay longer causing them to miss the Live Feed so they'll be constantly going back to the Replay to catch up.  So now the user has a $45 investment on the Premium Membership for watching Live Feeds but then they have to get stuck with another $30 trying to catch up. 

If a user is already paying $45 for Premium, the Replay Feature should be incorporated into the Price of their Premium Membership and not as a separate entity.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

RLC didn't think it out to well. Their Objective is to get as much $$$$ as possible.  The less functionality of the Replay keeps the user on the Replay longer causing them to miss the Live Feed so they'll be constantly going back to the Replay to catch up.  So now the user has a $45 investment on the Premium Membership for watching Live Feeds but then they have to get stuck with another $30 trying to catch up. 

If a user is already paying $45 for Premium, the Replay Feature should be incorporated into the Price of their Premium Membership and not as a separate entity.

i agree with you said 

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

If a user is already paying $45 for Premium the Replay Feature should be incorporated into the Price of their Premium Membership and not as a separate entity.

I don't really agree with you for once StnCld :X I think the new feature is really intuitive ( even if a fastforward and fastreward button would be great), and really simple to use. And i don't think you "need" it once u used it, it's more like a bonus feature. But this feature cost $ and i don't mind that ( even if this would be free would be amazing) because rlc is right now the only voyeur type website that offers a quanlity/quantity product and their premium price is not that high all things considered. But what really bothers me is that their token idea is just a other word of subscription because they only offer you to BUY 100 / 300 / 600 / 900 and the only option that they offer to use your tokens is 100/day ,200/10days,  300/30days. So in a sence (unless you are dumb) you HAVE to take the 300 tokens option wich is dumb ... this is basicaly a other subscription but i guess it would sell more if they call it tokens ... 

But still ok they offer this new feature in exchange of money, so now i'm waiting for rlc to upgrade / make more appt that are worthy to watch. Let's see how thinks will go ... 

on voyeur-villa and voyeur-house the archive is integrate in the premium membership ,not need pay extra money like rlc want,rlc want do everything differently,

the best thing to do it's not enter in the rlc game (money money.....) and if rlc see there is not many peoples pay for this rlc replay they will include that in the premium membership like the other sites, 75 $ (45 $+30 $) for one month no way thanks.