RLC Replay Function

Kkru394

• 2 weeks later...

is it possible to skip a few frames (secs?) at all? i wouldnt mind being able to use hotkeys and have some movie control when its full screen and timeline is a bit hard to navigate to begin with. i really expect a bit more, having just one huge 24hrs long timeline feels a bit ... cheap, especially for additional $30 a month :/

3 minutes ago, theapplepie said:

is it possible to skip a few frames (secs?) at all? i wouldnt mind being able to use hotkeys and have some movie control when its full screen and timeline is a bit hard to navigate to begin with. i really expect a bit more, having just one huge 24hrs long timeline feels a bit ... cheap, especially for additional $30 a month :/

It's a ripoff,  save your money!!  If your a premium member it should be free in the first damn place!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 3

after 15 days of test with this rlc replay i will not renew the experience for few reasons :

* i have noticed the quality video is a little bit more bad than the live streaming

* the watermark are really more visible on rlc replay,it's just horrible to watch rlc replay in this condition with this all black points on the screen.

* and for this two reaons it's not working for pay this extra 30 $ so i will not renew the experience.

the bilan for me it's better to recording during the live streaming if you want to have the best quality video and fluidity and not this stronger waterwark there is on rlc replay.

this feature need to be include directly in the premium membership in my opinion.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, steeve said:

after 15 days of test with this rlc replay i will not renew the experience for few reasons :

* i have noticed the quality video is a little bit more bad than the live streaming

* the watermark are really more visible on rlc replay,it's just horrible to watch rlc replay in this condition with this all black points on the screen.

* and for this two reaons it's not working for pay this extra 30 $ so i will not renew the experience.

the bilan for me it's better to recording during the live streaming if you want to have the best quality video and fluidity and not this stronger waterwark there is on rlc replay.

this feature need to be include directly in the premium membership in my opinion.

Hoorah!!

yeah totally not worth it. unless they change it (heavily) and make it a bit cheaper, its definitely a no go for me too.

Needless to say, i wont be renewing. Wanted to use it because i have a few busy days but just trying to navigate thru that damned timeline is such a pain in the #$(#$( and totally not worth $3, much less $30.

Basically you have to know what was happening and when was it happening because green dots are not working in replay, so it really takes way too much of your time to even find something worth watching... and considering people mostly buy it because they dont have too much free time to watch live... its a really odd design choice. It just feels so damn basic, and cheap too.

not to mention damn watermarks, if there were any more of it the screen would turn into one big bubble... 

in its current state it should be $2.99 tops and i honestly wouldnt recommend it to anyone.

• Upvote 1

If I haven´t had time to watch all the apartments and cameras today, how could I have time to watch the replays? The only sensible way of catching the interesting moments on RLC, is the "power of mass", that is hundreds of CC members following the apartments, some of them catching something worth recording, and sharing that with others. That is the only way everybody can save time and see the best catches. But that does not work any more - only Leora keeps our interest alive, showing us her wonderful body and enjoying it thoroughly most often in the free areas, so that recorders will not have to fear of getting banned. If Leora wasn´t there, the whole site would collapse.

5 minutes ago, kalevipoeg said:

If I haven´t had time to watch all the apartments and cameras today, how could I have time to watch the replays? The only sensible way of catching the interesting moments on RLC, is the "power of mass", that is hundreds of CC members following the apartments, some of them catching something worth recording, and sharing that with others. That is the only way everybody can save time and see the best catches. But that does not work any more - only Leora keeps our interest alive, showing us her wonderful body and enjoying it thoroughly most often in the free areas, so that recorders will not have to fear of getting banned. If Leora wasn´t there, the whole site would collapse.

You're correct, sharing is the only way!  

Tried it today I thought it saves some time and you can find things you miss while you are at work.

I am not satisfied because:

-the quality of the record is I think bad. The original stream has a better quality-

-The white circles are annoying as fuck.

-hard to navigate. I found something interesting, and I wanted to see a certain point, a certain minute of undressing which is obviously several seconds long and I just couldn't navigate to that point. I had to go to the closest point and then wait 3 minutes watching an empty room. And this happens all the time, its not just one bug. This does not save your time.

-Also you have to search the timelines a lot to find the interesting moments.

It is good only if you miss something longer than 2 minutes, like Leora bate in bathroom today. But it is certainly not worth the 30 $. 

I will not even renew my membership after this. I feel like a stupid monkey for giving so much hard earned money for nothing. Next time I rather throw my money out the window.

• Upvote 1