RLC Replay Function

Kkru394

On 1/9/2017 at 0:26 PM, theapplepie said:

is it possible to skip a few frames (secs?) at all? i wouldnt mind being able to use hotkeys and have some movie control when its full screen and timeline is a bit hard to navigate to begin with. i really expect a bit more, having just one huge 24hrs long timeline feels a bit ... cheap, especially for additional $30 a month :/

You can skip in 3 minute increments. It gives you a timeline with a graph for each cam, which indicates if there was any activity on the cam. If you see an area on the timeline that had activity, you can hover your mouse over it to display a thumbnail to determine if it's something to want to replay.

8 hours ago, gamerpro said:

Tried it today I thought it saves some time and you can find things you miss while you are at work.

I am not satisfied because:

-the quality of the record is I think bad. The original stream has a better quality-

-The white circles are annoying as fuck.

-hard to navigate. I found something interesting, and I wanted to see a certain point, a certain minute of undressing which is obviously several seconds long and I just couldn't navigate to that point. I had to go to the closest point and then wait 3 minutes watching an empty room. And this happens all the time, its not just one bug. This does not save your time.

-Also you have to search the timelines a lot to find the interesting moments.

It is good only if you miss something longer than 2 minutes, like Leora bate in bathroom today. But it is certainly not worth the 30 $. 

I will not even renew my membership after this. I feel like a stupid monkey for giving so much hard earned money for nothing. Next time I rather throw my money out the window.

yes clearly,i have said that yesterday too in my feedback,the quality and fluidity video is not the same than during the live streaming and i don't talk about this horrible strong watermarks,it's not normal for this extra 30 $.just for compare with voyeur-house for example we lose zero quality with the video on the archive timeline and it's included in the premium membership,first time and last time i pay for this rlc replay with this actual price,ok for 10 $ maximum but never 30 $ the joke have some limits.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, steeve said:

yes clearly,i have said that yesterday too in my feedback,the quality and fluidity video is not the same than during the live streaming and i don't talk about this horrible strong watermarks,it's not normal for this extra 30 $.just for compare with voyeur-house for example we lose zero quality with the video on the archive timeline and it's included in the premium membership,first time and last time i pay for this rlc replay with this actual price,ok for 10 $ maximum but never 30 $ the joke have some limits.

That's funny because for me the quality of the replay video always as been better than the live feed. Maybe i should start wearing glasses ^^ 

2 minutes ago, wathou said:

That's funny because for me the quality of the replay video always as been better than the live feed. Maybe i should start wearing glasses ^^ 

take two screenshots in fullscreen,one with the live streaming and another one with rlc replay and you will see the difference,it's more clean with the live streaming after it's just my opinion,the video is more slow too on rlc replay it's more fluid during the live,i have more problem for recording and make a clean video on rlc replay than during the live

6 minutes ago, steeve said:

take two screenshots in fullscreen,one with the live streaming and another one with rlc replay and you will see the difference,it's more clean with the live streaming after it's just my opinion,the video is more slow too on rlc replay it's more fluid during the live,i have more problem for recording and make a clean video on rlc replay than during the live

I did that and there's not quality loss, maybe u used it while there was a lot of traffic on the replay fonction i know i had some trouble 2 days ago when the jessica & irma where in the bath with the dude it was laggy af then i e-mailed the support and told me it was propably due to high traffic and indeed i came back 2 hours later and it was clean + they gave me a extra subscribtion day. And Btw i think rlc is aware that the replay is buggy some times because everytime i emailed them for a bug or anything like that they give me extras premium days, they r not cheap on that ^^. The only thing that bother me with the replay right now is that in the timeline when u "preview" a video it should have the time written on it and also they should had a Fastforward and fastreward button but i already emailed them on those mather and they said they were working on it ^^

I decided to take 30 days replay and it SUCKS. It skips 30 seconds in every minute. So basically they are saying you are getting 24 hour playback when in reality you are getting 12 hour playback. One big con!

Anyone else experiencing this?

2 hours ago, broxman said:

I decided to take 30 days replay and it SUCKS. It skips 30 seconds in every minute. So basically they are saying you are getting 24 hour playback when in reality you are getting 12 hour playback. One big con!

Anyone else experiencing this?

Nope.Clean as a whistle.

If you can afford it I think its great. You can check the days activities rather quickly without having to stare at your screen all day. Its not perfect (moving around time graphic timeline is a bit difficult) but overall you save a lot of time and miss nothing. My only real problem is the cost.

For poeple using the replay fonction: 

Rlc just add the new feature fast forward and fast reward : press "L" for +30sec and "J" for -30 sec. 
It's not the best thing but it helps skiping "boring" parts ^^ but i think poeple whith small bandwith won't find it usefull since the video "reload" everytime u press J/L. For me it works fine ^^ 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, wathou said:

For poeple using the replay fonction: 

Rlc just add the new feature fast forward and fast reward : press "L" for +30sec and "J" for -30 sec. 
It's not the best thing but it helps skiping "boring" parts ^^ but i think poeple whith small bandwith won't find it usefull since the video "reload" everytime u press J/L. For me it works fine ^^ 

Thanks wathou, I'll give it a go...sometimes it's frustrating finding exactly what you want so it might help. To be honest It should be perfect, we pay enough...:angry: