Geri & David

2 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Hmm I dont think VV will take her back. They once wrote me an email which made pretty clear what they think of her... It was not nice words at all. Maybe they take her back when she agress to the Iris and Zoe lifestyle...

I think she has shown that she would not be averse to Iris or Zoe performances if only she could find a Lex or Jack. She certainly wasn't shy when her bf was around, it's just a pity that he wasn't up to the task. I think it must be something in the Bulgarian water that makes these guys all two-pump-chumps:biggrin:

• Upvote 2

Look at the BF.Carmen has Invited,fucks like a stud.Nastya is unlucky that she has come across duds.Totally Surprising.I didn't even watch VV for 2 weeks and suddenly boom.I Think the guest couple @ Alex-Lina are good.2 More apartments promised by VHTV this month.Barca girls especially Nicole are also heating up this Voyeur Season

:biggrin:

He did it again, he waited until she went to bed and was asleep then started. Less than three minutes later it was all over.

A minute and a half of penetration and two halts to prolong the misery.

The past two days, she hasn't agreed to have sex with him while she's awake, but I guess when she's asleep she's fair game.

Screenshot 2017-01-13 16.11.01.png

Screenshot 2017-01-13 16.11.36.png

• Upvote 2