Geri & David

6 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

She puts up with that shit so it's not even like I can feel sorry for her. All she has to do is tell him no or stop.

He uses her and he abuses her by taking advantage of her when she's not totally coherent.

He shows absolutely no respect for her and she deserves better

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

Still doesn't mean she can't tell him not to do that shit anymore. She obviously doesn't mind or doesn't care.

And you don't have a clue what you're talking about.

Whether she tells him not to or not, what he does to her is not right.

16 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

For fuck sake man why are you getting all pissy? I didn't say what he's doing is right. What I'm saying is she should tell him to stop if she has a problem with it. 

I remember you tried to justify what Nikita was doing to Zoe the first night in Tver also.

Enough said.

32 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

She doesn't give a fuck. It means nothing to her. For her it's easy and she knows it's keeping VH happy enough to keep her there. I think she's more worried about getting kicked out then getting treated like dirt. Survival makes for interesting choices. 

Take a look at the expression on her face and her demeanor and tell me she doesn't give a fuck.

She may be resigned to the bad decision she's made, but she surely cares and isn't happy with the situation she has found herself in.

Screenshot 2017-01-11 22.14.06.png

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Harvey Brooks said:

Take a look at the expression on her face and her demeanor and tell me she doesn't give a fuck.

She may be resigned to the bad decision she's made, but she surely cares and isn't happy with the situation she has found herself in.

Screenshot 2017-01-11 22.14.06.png  1   614.49 kB

As Yury said yesterday. She has no other place to go and for sure is not happy. Maybe VH has a special eye on her as she was already kicked out be VV

• Upvote 3

I noticed that VV has not removed her name from the Sofia apartment so here is a thought. Do you think that they might be just be teaching her a lesson and waiting for her to apologise and ask to come back. Given her current situation, if I were her, I would be ready to prostrate myself in front of VV management and beg for my place back in the cushy Sofia apartment.

• Upvote 2