Nina & Kira - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to July (2017)

What happened between those two a few hours ago? I only caught the end of it where the woman with the braids (That's not Nina is it? she has short hair and it doesn't look to me like a wig) was crying and leaving. I noticed a bit later that Kira was drinking at the kitchen table and talking to someone with her earphones in.

I thought they'd broke up but now the girl with the braids is back and Kira is sleeping next to her on the sofa. :huh:

2 hours ago, DidiHamann said:

What happened between those two a few hours ago? I only caught the end of it where the woman with the braids (That's not Nina is it? she has short hair and it doesn't look to me like a wig) was crying and leaving. I noticed a bit later that Kira was drinking at the kitchen table and talking to someone with her earphones in.

I thought they'd broke up but now the girl with the braids is back and Kira is sleeping next to her on the sofa. :huh:

It's a pretty regular thing. I have seen worse since they have been on RLC. They always seem to work it out though. I guess that's just the type of relationship they have.

Nina is the one with braids. Kira is the skinny one with short hair.

On 7/2/2017 at 5:54 PM, stevec said:

It's a pretty regular thing. I have seen worse since they have been on RLC. They always seem to work it out though. I guess that's just the type of relationship they have.

Nina is the one with braids. Kira is the skinny one with short hair.

FWIW, *I* think when they argue, its roots are that Nina (with the hairy raccoon on her head) is lazy and certainly spoiled (she's the "Paul" of Leora/Paul couple). Nina is use to getting her way and that's because Kira is subservient. Kira likes to serve her but she's also the jealous type. When they're in the bedroom, its usually Nina on her back with open legs while Kira does the 'pounding'.

My guess is whatever arguments they get into, it either has to do with Nina's laziness around the house or Kira's jealousy.

4 hours ago, Howard said:

FWIW, *I* think when they argue, its roots are that Nina (with the hairy raccoon on her head) is lazy and certainly spoiled (she's the "Paul" of Leora/Paul couple). Nina is use to getting her way and that's because Kira is subservient. Kira likes to serve her but she's also the jealous type. When they're in the bedroom, its usually Nina on her back with open legs while Kira does the 'pounding'.

My guess is whatever arguments they get into, it either has to do with Nina's laziness around the house or Kira's jealousy.

I respectfully disagree. If they were talking about Nina being lazy, Kira would be the one shouting. But she isn't. Nina is the agressor, or so it seems.

I think it was about money or freedom. In the argument Nina had an attitude that sounded like "You don't allow me to live the way I am supposed to. I want to live my dreams and you stand in my way". That kind of attitude.

Still, Nina thinks the world turns around her. How it all fits together I don't know, but somehow I feel that it is not all Nina who is to blame. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, bigmac18 said:

I respectfully disagree. If they were talking about Nina being lazy, Kira would be the one shouting. But she isn't. Nina is the agressor, or so it seems.

I think it was about money or freedom. In the argument Nina had an attitude that sounded like "You don't allow me to live the way I am supposed to. I want to live my dreams and you stand in my way". That kind of attitude.

Still, Nina thinks the world turns around her. How it all fits together I don't know, but somehow I feel that it is not all Nina who is to blame. 

Kind of agree with you.  I'm not laying blame on one or the other.  Nina feels the world revolves around her and Kira is an enabler (I also think Kira will never feel as secure in their relationship as Nina does; hence the jealousy).

• Upvote 1