Nina & Kira - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to July (2017)

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

It will surface some time or another.  The only reason a Member won't post it is fear of getting their RLC Account Banned.

Yep, it happened to me once, so I won't post any videos again. Sorry...

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Zwavelaar said:

Yep, it happened to me once, so I won't post any videos again. Sorry...

Once it shows up on a Third Party Video Site, it will get posted. It's just a matter of when.  I checked the sites recently and nothing is there yet.

2 hours ago, mosaic said:

Bonjour à tous es ce que quelqu'un pourrait m'envoyer en mp La vidéo du trio jai trop envi de La voir merci bcp 

A Video has to be available before one can be sent. So far none of the event has been posted.

I caught up on replay. The 3 some is beyound my language. It looked like a little drama in the middle of it, but they brought Kira in again. This session must be written down in history as one of, if not THE greatest on RLC ever.

I always liked Nina and Kira. They have sex abit seldom, but when they do, it is always fantastic. They are very beutyfull girls, and very talented in music etc. They act so natural, as if the cameras never existed. It is no put on show, but it is reallife and real love.

• Upvote 9

Hello. Please, someone who can send me by pv the video of this trio in the room? It would be very much appreciated! I've been waiting for this years! Since it appeared that guest in the apartment of Nina and Kira!

THANKS Howard = Big Thanks for a telling and rare series; like many here I have watched this couple for quite a long time, and because I was watching the non-events at Anna and Alex', I missed this. I saw them playing a board game much earlier and dismissed them from thought ironically whilst wasting time watching VH ! I shall put a big "L" on my forehead mentally this morning. :blush: But grateful for your caps.

• Upvote 2

21 hours ago, Barry Elephant said:

Laughing hard! struggling to breathe

Alokin76 claims to have watched the apartment "too much" for two years, on which he bases his opinions, which are notably absent, - for once.

We may have a day without complaints. However, knowing this forum, unless they repeat the performance each evening with a regular matinée, they will soon start up again.

so funny

Are you naive, do you think that so far between Nina and the guest there was no sex ... The whole tension was that Кira did not want to share Nina ... Well there are people like me to criticize otherwise they will wait for them to come to Guests other couples to see sex again .... Now, let's see how I will continue the link and there will be no changes ;) .... 

Again, the other night was,,,,,,well fantastic.  Have watched since day 1.  Also have noticed they were non-existent on Saturday nights.  For the first time I saw Kira carrying out a small speaker/amp.  Think they perform somewhere?

• Upvote 1

It's good to see them together like nothing happened. Talking and laughing. Hopefully the three musketeers stay together for a long time. Threesomes or not, in my opinion these girls just belong together...And that way we can keep an eye on cute Doe Eyes, because I don't think I'm the only one who has sa weak spot for this beautiful and lovely girl :blush:

• Upvote 3

49 minutes ago, Baker48 said:

Again, the other night was,,,,,,well fantastic.  Have watched since day 1.  Also have noticed they were non-existent on Saturday nights.  For the first time I saw Kira carrying out a small speaker/amp.  Think they perform somewhere?

Yes, Saturdays absence was strange. They left just before midnight and I assumed to go out drinking so I waited around for them to get home to see if Doe Eyes would be sharing their bed. Sometimes they don't get home till 5 or 6 in the morning but they always come home and they almost never stay overnight outside the apartment. On saturday though they did not get home until much later (I think it was between 8am and 10am) and Nina and Doe Eyes returned alone with Kira arriving a few hours later and not going to sleep at all. Nina slept in the bed and Doe Eyes was resigned to the sofa once more. But were they out partying? or did they spend the night at DoeEye's apartment? Now they have returned to get changed into casual clothes and they leave again just before 11pm.

I think Nina performs or rehearses quite regularly with K & D accompanying her but I haven't seen Kira do much musically until recently where she has been practicing the same song on guitar regularly for the last few weeks. Then today she got dressed up and took the guitar and amp so this could be a first performance for her. Kira is quite talented at guitar and not too bad of a singer.

• Upvote 3