Nina & Kira - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to July (2017)

On 17-6-2017 at 1:22 PM, Barry Elephant said:

This is more than a little weird

I agree. Hopefully this is just a joke, otherwise it's very disturbing. This creepy stuff can be a reason for them to eventually leave the project.

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Zwavelaar said:

I agree. Hopefully this is just a joke, otherwise it's very disturbing. This creepy stuff can be a reason for them to eventually leave the project.

I see no sign of humour in it, unfortunately.

I am surprised it hasn't been taken down. Either it has been sent to a physical address, or it is published here to indicate that the address is known - and in either case, it is, as you say, creepy in the extreme. Maybe the length of the letter has obscured what is going on, and the mods may wish to take a more considered look at it.

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, Barry Elephant said:

I am surprised it hasn't been taken down. Either it has been sent to a physical address, or it is published here to indicate that the address is known - and in either case, it is, as you say, creepy in the extreme. Maybe the length of the letter has obscured what is going on, and the mods may wish to take a more considered look at it.

I hope it was posted on these forums because it wasn't actually sent and it is just an opinion for us to read. However, it seems like it is intended to be sent to them which is definitely creepy although i'm sure this is not the first incident for them. As for it being removed, I'm not sure it actually breaks any rules although it is inappropriate. 

Nevermind, looks like it has been removed anyway.

Edited by stevec

6 hours ago, Barry Elephant said:

I have deleted the letter. It was meant as a variation on all the comments on this site about their life. 

Relax. There is no way I have their adress. No letter has been sent.

I apologize for any worries. It must be clear that no one here has any motivation to disturb or scare N & K & DE.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, bigmac18 said:

I have deleted the letter. It was meant as a variation on all the comments on this site about their life. 

Relax. There is no way I have their adress. No letter has been sent.

Ah, sorry for taking it literally. I have seen you on the forums for a while and you have always seemed a decent guy so I was surprised to see that letter from you. I'm sure you would agree though that there are people out there who would have crossed that line and I think everybody here is just protecting the interests of the tenants.
No hard feelings I hope! :biggrin:

3 hours ago, stevec said:

Ah, sorry for taking it literally. I have seen you on the forums for a while and you have always seemed a decent guy so I was surprised to see that letter from you. I'm sure you would agree though that there are people out there who would have crossed that line and I think everybody here is just protecting the interests of the tenants.

same here on the no-hard-feelings

Question and observation.  Question first, does anyone have any idea what was up with the paper tearing this afternoon with Nina?  Also what was in the small papers she was unwrapping?  Second, did anyone else see the brief appearance of "doe eyes" as Nina was leaving?

• StnCld316 changed the title to Nina & Kira ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January 2017. to June 2017.
On 2017-6-19 at 9:40 PM, Barry Elephant said:

same here on the no-hard-feelings

On 2017-6-19 at 6:28 PM, stevec said:

Sorry for my delayed reply.

Thank you for your kind words, both of you. Yes, N&K must be protected from creeps.

• Upvote 2

Am I wrong when I say that Doe-Eyes has left the building? I guess she has found her own place to live now. Good for her, a shame for us.

And by the looks of it, Nina and Kira have returned to their normal pattern, without hard feelings.