Nina & Kira - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to July (2017)

2 hours ago, turkey said:

Doe-eyes have her own key to the app . Strange situation ,I think .

Nothing strange I think : A long time ago, since she lived there, and in addition they are working together, they have a concert rehearsal tonight. It's more convenient to come and go.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, jouandomy said:

Nothing strange I think : A long time ago, since she lived there, and in addition they are working together, they have a concert rehearsal tonight. It's more convenient to come and go.

I work whit other people to , friends , we go fishing together ,BUT I don´t give the key to come in and out every time of day & night .

5 hours ago, turkey said:

I work whit other people to , friends , we go fishing together ,BUT I don´t give the key to come in and out every time of day & night .

She lives in this apartment before, she sleep on the couch almost two or three month 

On 10.7.2017 at 9:45 PM, bigmac18 said:

I agree partly. Indeed Nina and Doe-Eyes are good friends. At the same time I feel a distance between DE and Kira. Kira is a bit cold to her. Maybe things happened in the past, or maybe it is just Kira being Kira.

Since the threesome I think we can rule out cheating. 

I agree to this, but even if they all concented to the 3some, Nina and doe-eyes seem very close, but Kira seems much ,more distancated. Kira knows about, and participated in the 3some, but I'm not so sure Kira likes how close those other two are

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, tripod2 said:

When was the second threesome with her?  

Nina & Kira have had Two Threesomes inside the Apartment.  The first was in November of 2014 just after they came to RLC it was with a different girl. The second one was not to long ago. Both of those Threesomes were from a night of to much Alcohol Consumption. Without the Alcohol it likely would have never happened.

If they have had more than Two then the rest have taken place outside of the Apartment.   There is Video of the First Threesome and it can be found in Attachments.

• Upvote 1