Nina & Kira - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to July (2017)

2 hours ago, turkey said:

Doe-Eyes is back , Coach-surfing ???

I don't think she staying overnight, unfortunately.

She brought a little kitten along. Their own two cats are both amazed and curious.

O, she did just leave. There is some distance between Kira and Doe-Eyes. Doe-Eyes hugged Nina as a good-bye, but not Kira.

Doe-eye brought got them a new baby kitten, seems N&K are keeping it? I usually don't like pets in RLC apartments, just irritating when they trigger motion detector, but I must admit, it looks adorable!

6 minutes ago, ARMY SNIPER said:

I have watched these two and i personally think they maybe are more than just friend's. ( my opinion only ) Doe eyes and Nina hang too close together, i believe giving the right moment or opportunity they would go at it. but i could be wrong.Nina strikes me as a person that would cheat. (again my opinion only ) .

in fact, Nina and doe-eyes are very closed because they have the same passion for music 

And seen what they have done all three recently, there is no need to talk about cheating 

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, ARMY SNIPER said:

well that is your opinion and you have the right to it ...no disrespect  ,but i have mine also

it's not my opinion, it's the reality my friend, they go and make concerts together, nina is a good singer

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, moos54 said:

in fact, Nina and doe-eyes are very closed because they have the same passion for music 

And seen what they have done all three recently, there is no need to talk about cheating 

I agree partly. Indeed Nina and Doe-Eyes are good friends. At the same time I feel a distance between DE and Kira. Kira is a bit cold to her. Maybe things happened in the past, or maybe it is just Kira being Kira.

Since the threesome I think we can rule out cheating.