Vanessa & Thomas ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January 2017. to February 14,2017.

I'm more interested to know how a girl allows a guy to finger fuck her so badly that she bleeds and then she finishes sex with a facial. All while knowing that her boyfriend would be home any minute. Sounds like an interesting place to watch. 

• Upvote 3

55 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I'm more interested to know how a girl allows a guy to finger fuck her so badly that she bleeds and then she finishes sex with a facial. All while knowing that her boyfriend would be home any minute. Sounds like an interesting place to watch. 

The guy came all over her in the first two mins so the blood as at the end. 

37 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

How much blood was there? Was their relationship rocky to begin with or of late? Has she ever cheated before? 

His entire hand was covered in blood same with her pussy inside her legs and ass. Before she left this morning she washed and douched her pussy and you could see the pain on her face as she washed it. I hope Tom really wants to get laid sometime soon because that is nt going to heal anytime soon. I don't really watch them that much but they did just have sex two days ago. And they have sex pretty regularly she even gets dressed in costumes and lingerie for him. They have guest stay over pretty often and I haven't seen either one cheat but Vanessa was flash her pussy at one guy a while back. 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Amy3 said:

And she took time to suck his cock in between the sessions. I thought she was just going to finish him off after he starting spurting his cum. Not so much a facial but she pout his cock in her mouth when he starting cumming. He dripped it on the couch. I love girls who swallow.

5 hours ago, Donzi said:

The guy came all over her in the first two mins so the blood as at the end. 

His entire hand was covered in blood same with her pussy inside her legs and ass. Before she left this morning she washed and douched her pussy and you could see the pain on her face as she washed it. I hope Tom really wants to get laid sometime soon because that is nt going to heal anytime soon. I don't really watch them that much but they did just have sex two days ago. And they have sex pretty regularly she even gets dressed in costumes and lingerie for him. They have guest stay over pretty often and I haven't seen either one cheat but Vanessa was flash her pussy at one guy a while back. 

the guy she was with is the guest that stayed there for awhile she walked around nude in front of him back then ,the little blonde psyco wanted to bang this guy so bad but he wanted none of that

59 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

the guy she was with is the guest that stayed there for awhile she walked around nude in front of him back then ,the little blonde psyco wanted to bang this guy so bad but he wanted none of that

WOW! You think it was the same guy? I kinda remember that guy and I remember her walking around nude in front of him but I don't remember him.