Vanessa & Thomas ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January 2017. to February 14,2017.

24 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

The very first cheaters of RLC was a lesbian couple and one of the girls cheated on her girlfriend with multiple girls. Another tenant, male, fucked another girl while his girlfriend was passed out drunk in the living room. To be honest, the Vanessa cheating is quite tame compared to past events. 

don't forget almas boyfriend did too,didnt efin bang another girl last time around they were all over each other in the kitchen then went in bedroom I had no account then so I don't know for sure,then there was the couple that had nina and kiras place he brought home a girl

So what happened? Is Thomas oblivious? Is Vanessa acting like nothing happend? Ultimately, the question is whether or not Thomas is a cuckold. To each his own, but it takes a special kind of bitch to expose him this way without knowledge or consent. She didn't just cheat on him, she humiliated him. 

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

So what happened? Is Thomas oblivious? Is Vanessa acting like nothing happend? Ultimately, the question is whether or not Thomas is a cuckold. To each his own, but it takes a special kind of bitch to expose him this way without knowledge or consent. She didn't just cheat on him, she humiliated him. 

Social Media is almost everyone's friend. He'll find out sooner or later.  Her Secret is not well hid.

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

After watching Vanessa for awhile I can say that she a pretty basic (DEROGATORY)... Tom got pissed when and a girl were hooking up a while ago so I'm pretty sure he would not be ok with wiping his face with the same towel some dude that just fuck Van wiped his dick off with. I thought she might being trying to make a statement but it looks like she thinks that he's so stupid that he won't find out. I think this was the guy who stayed with them a few months back. 

37 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

don't forget almas boyfriend did too,didnt efin bang another girl last time around they were all over each other in the kitchen then went in bedroom I had no account then so I don't know for sure,then there was the couple that had nina and kiras place he brought home a girl

If Alma's boyfriend cheated on her, it wasn't on cam. He only fucked Alma in the apartment.

Same thing with Efim. Efim definitely flirted with other girls in the apartment and probably WOULD have cheated on Diana if given the opportunity, but he never fucked anyone else on cam besides Diana.

And for the 3rd couple, yes Roman cheated on Sofia. They were the couple living in the apartment that Nina and Kira live in now. And to be fair, not that cheating is right but Roman did try to initiate sex with Sofia a lot and she turned him down pretty much all the time before he cheated on her. Unlike Vanessa and Thomas where Thomas is always affectionate and wants sex most of the time and Vanessa did him dirty anyway.

11 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

If Alma's boyfriend cheated on her, it wasn't on cam. He only fucked Alma in the apartment.

Same thing with Efim. Efim definitely flirted with other girls in the apartment and probably WOULD have cheated on Diana if given the opportunity, but he never fucked anyone else on cam besides Diana.

And for the 3rd couple, yes Roman cheated on Sofia. They were the couple living in the apartment that Nina and Kira live in now. And to be fair, not that cheating is right but Roman did try to initiate sex with Sofia a lot and she turned him down pretty much all the time before he cheated on her. Unlike Vanessa and Thomas where Thomas is always affectionate and wants sex most of the time and Vanessa did him dirty anyway.

Don't forget we saw Max fuck another girl in their bed. I actually thought she was hot. And being a guy who likes girls to swallow this girl did a wonderful job swallowing.

15 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

And for the 3rd couple, yes Roman cheated on Sofia. 

I remember that, I seem to recall him paying her a wad of money ----- 

2 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Don't forget we saw Max fuck another girl in their bed. I actually thought she was hot. And being a guy who likes girls to swallow this girl did a wonderful job swallowing.

Remember that one as well, I'm with you, I love a good swallower. :biggrin:

Maybe that is why Lora ended up pregnant, she didn't swallow enough. ::)

• Upvote 1