Vanessa & Thomas ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January 2017. to February 14,2017.

il y a 30 minutes, MrBox a dit :

Pourrait être. ... Je ne sais pas. ... En tout cas, j'aime regarder cette fille.

Je pense toujours que la tricherie ne peut pas travailler sur RLC. Donc, il peut être une sorte de relation ouverte que. ... Laisse voir. ... Le jour Thomas mettre sur la tête rouge chaude de la partie, nous saurons. ... :)

I think thomas knew, because no girl would take the risk of sex with another, while her boyfriend returns 17 minutes later !!!! Thomas returns just 17 minutes after the departure of the guy! I think he agreed with vanessa, that she would sex with another guy, and that he would come back right after ....

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, corboblanc said:

I think thomas knew, because no girl would take the risk of sex with another, while her boyfriend returns 17 minutes later !!!! Thomas returns just 17 minutes after the departure of the guy! I think he agreed with vanessa, that she would sex with another guy, and that he would come back right after ....

Sure that's why she rejected him just now...

3 minutes ago, corboblanc said:

Yes. It is very likely. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, corboblanc said:

Tom is trying again... She cleaned up all the blood and cum she took two baths and brushed her teeth to get the cum off her breath. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, corboblanc said:

He couldn't have or else he wouldn't be expecting her to go another round with him just after the other guy had just fucked her brains out

• Upvote 2