Vanessa & Thomas ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January 2017. to February 14,2017.

1 minute ago, jikk said:

Hah, don't make me laugh. I've been lurking here for three or four years. I'm not insulting anyone - just voicing my opinion on a fact. Like it or lump it - she is cheating on her man, when last night she was cuddling him and trying to drag him to bed.

Like I said fuck you and your morality.  It's a voyeur site...I think you might want to find something else to comment on.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, wathou said:

is she on her period ? Oo 

It seems so. ... Yes. Oo.

9 minutes ago, mic351 said:

nah.  Vanessa already found her a new one.  

This girl had always know what she wants. .. :) .. Let see how this continues.

9 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

might be closing this apt pretty soon ????????

I hope not. ... I like this girl. ... Even, if this was a bit to much for my taste. I do not like to see blood.

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, maxfactor said:

Like I said fuck you and your morality.  It's a voyeur site...I think you might want to find something else to comment on.

I think, it is more likely thay have broken up (or start open relationship?). .. It looks a lot like this. ... Cheating would not work on RLC. She would know that he could find out everything very fast. It can not work.

4 minutes ago, jikk said:

Hah, don't make me laugh. I've been lurking here for three or four years. I'm not insulting anyone - just voicing my opinion on a fact. Like it or lump it - she is cheating on her man, when last night she was cuddling him and trying to drag him to bed.

You do not insult the girls. You are and you know it. They may have already split. you do not know. Hell Thomas may have told her to fuck him. Unless you know the facts then you cannot say anything. As far as lurking here for years, who knows.