Tula - Split 4

StnCld316

2 minutes ago, clivebb said:

VV really don't know what to say,look their last tweet lol

How is your weekend?

i would like to answer it's your problem! lol,spend more time to work on vv than send that stupid tweets one more time,omg the managment of this site make me crazy day after day

Maybe too much wodka on their side? Alters the line of sight :biggrin:

I hope VV doesn't think these two girls giving the new guy blue balls is going to bring people back. They should kick the two girls out and bring in new people. I haven't even clicked on Boro or Sofia in a long time. I been a member since the Lilu days, however I think this is the end for me.

Zoe and Iris have tried to carry VV on their backs but they can only do so much. The other three apartment are a waste of time. They might as well close the other three and just keep Tver this would reduce their cost and maybe survive a little longer.

• Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, bean1111 said:

I hope VV doesn't think these two girls giving the new guy blue balls is going to bring people back. They should kick the two girls out and bring in new people. I haven't even clicked on Boro or Sofia in a long time. I been a member since the Lilu days, however I think this is the end for me.

Zoe and Iris have tried to carry VV on their backs but they can only do so much. The other three apartment are a waste of time. They might as well close the other three and just keep Tver this would reduce their cost and maybe survive a little longer.

VV taking us for the idiots with this appartment

• Upvote 1

the perfect addition for this apt would be kenny from vh. he could easily adjust to hiding under the covers since he has already mastered that art. he also would be a perfect victim for amazon girl & her belt since beating him with it would probably be the only thing that would be worth seeing on vv anymore. and somehow this guy is still able to sit down. i guess they couldn't beat him the way that they did that poor sap a couple of nights ago.

Capture_2017_02_12_16_29_46_807.png

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, bean1111 said:

i agree bean they let carmen and boyfriend leave to bring in to zombies that havent done shit.they should have left carmen and boyfriend and anita in this apt.imo both girls are ugly.

Evening guys

Been away for almost a month.  Not sure I understand what happened in Tula

I can still see the same couples (oh darn) in Voro, Sophia and Tver

Looks like they kicked out  A&A out?   Who is the one you call  Babysitter

The couple on the couch tonight...  new couple or just guests?