Tver - Split 7

StnCld316

If you are an exhibitionist then living your life and being followed by cameras for our viewing is a great way to act out your fantasies.

Of course a lot of the tenants do not realise the consequences of taking part in such a project. Once you are on internet your are on it forever. 

There is the possibility your parents see you performing of in later life your children.... or even when your relationship breaks up your new boyfriend discovers material on the net....

Food for thought, yes? 

• Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, Boitoske said:

If you are an exhibitionist then living your life and being followed by cameras for our viewing is a great way to act out your fantasies.

Of course a lot of the tenants do not realise the consequences of taking part in such a project. Once you are on internet your are on it forever. 

There is the possibility your parents see you performing of in later life your children.... or even when your relationship breaks up your new boyfriend discovers material on the net....

Food for thought, yes? 

Absolutely true. Imagine, you should have no family you value, not to be scared they will see this site. The site is closed for Russia but the twitter has access for everyone. The pictures might be retwitted.

4 hours ago, Mothtut said:

Absolutely true. Imagine, you should have no family you value, not to be scared they will see this site. The site is closed for Russia but the twitter has access for everyone. The pictures might be retwitted.

It's happened before. This why it's so hard finding people willing to do this. Imagine what it would be like if there was absolutely no possible way for it be recorded. People would flock in and do all sort of crazy stuff. Alas, the internet is forever. One can only hope it's forgotten and lost in time.

2 hours ago, VoyeurVillaNews said:

Are you watching the birthday party of Jackie in Tula?

Yeah I count six guys and four women...doing nothing but toasting each other and sitting around a table. :dodgy:  How much money did you waste on the website revision?  lol

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Yeah I count six guys and four women...doing nothing but toasting each other and sitting around a table. :dodgy:  How much money did you waste on the website revision?  lol

Most boring party ever til now. And cam quality is really bad.

15 hours ago, VoyeurVillaNews said:

Lisa and Nick left till 25th to Belarussia.

Seems obvious to me that upon their return, they will no longer be at Tver.  They have already changed the names on the bedrooms in Tver

New apartment?  Going to Tula?  Getting ready to move to VH?  

Eager to find out  (Yeah Lisa is still my favorite.  She remains my cocksucking Queen)