Tver - Split 7

StnCld316

On 8/6/2017 at 8:25 AM, clivebb2^^ said:

all the old cameras are bad(blurry,pixelated or many problems),look the difference with the new free cameras,vv just need to continue replace the old pay cameras and not only the free cams ! but the time they doing that it will take 6 months.

I missed this. Thanks for the info.

1 hour ago, letsdothis said:

I missed this. Thanks for the info.

yes it's a very important thing to know before maybe join,they changed only the free cams and  just 2 pay cams it's a little trap for me.the quality of the pay cams are bad and there is alot of problem with,if you want my opinion save your money untill vv change all the pay cams.

1 hour ago, clivebb2^^ said:

yes it's a very important thing to know before maybe join,they changed only the free cams and  just 2 pay cams it's a little trap for me.the quality of the pay cams are bad and there is alot of problem with,if you want my opinion save your money untill vv change all the pay cams.

Thanks, again. I've never been much interested in VV, anyway.

• 2 weeks later...

I have had the distinct impression the girls were working up to one of their afternoon events for all the girls; first naked cleaning of the LR, then a hurried lunch whilst the other girls from VV were readying themselves to go out. What activities will there be this afternoon at Tver?? :huh: Probably fun whatever. ::)

Julie, from Volga, the next to appear AND to completely strip - a bold move for her as she does not always participate int these events ( she missed out on Sonia's do at  Greenwood recently) and has, in the past, and appeared less ready to join in and play than some others. Good on yer girl - go for it and enjoy some harmless fun.

Inna there now also and strips with no hesitation or inhibition.

Edited by Oldstalker
for completion