Tver - Split 7

StnCld316

On 7/27/2017 at 0:08 PM, laptyratic1 said:

the view is blurry,need new cams here

I've never seen the full field of view on this cam, but if it's wider than this picture
shows, it's possible the blurriness is caused by too much zoom. Just something
to think about.

9 hours ago, letsdothis said:

I've never seen the full field of view on this cam, but if it's wider than this picture
shows, it's possible the blurriness is caused by too much zoom. Just something
to think about.

all the old cameras are bad(blurry,pixelated or many problems),look the difference with the new free cameras,vv just need to continue replace the old pay cameras and not only the free cams ! but the time they doing that it will take 6 months.

• Like 1

On 7/11/2017 at 3:54 AM, Boitoske said:

Interfering in another couples arguments is not a good idea. If anyone interfered with me and my wife when we argue, they would end up missing some teeth. I am all for talking with friends AFTER the argument.

Amy3 says Marc needs some anger management... really? What about his girlfriend who was kicking and smacking him? 

It amazes me that almost everyone on VV voices their opinion about the men being either Fat, lazy, chickenshit, or aggressive. And yet you do not know these people at all. Do you not read in the papers or hear on the news about young people committing suicide because of the way other (trolls) treat them.

And don't always blame the men... we all know that some women can drive their husbands/boyfriend to despair.

These voyeur sites are supposed to be FUN to watch.... It is not fun when everyone is being put down, just because you are jealous, disagree or just having a bad day.

Funny and/or positive comments incur others to be positive. Funny remarks usually get even funnier replies. So I will end on a funny note... (well, I think it is funny)...

Question: What does a Scot wear under his kilt?

Answer: Shoes... :biggrin:

It's people like you end up in jail being someone's "Bitch".  You mean to tell me you can't control your woman without punching her or throwing her around?  If you can't and if that's so, then like most wife beaters, I would call you a coward straight out.  Interfering with another couples' argument is not a good idea.  Interfering with domestic assault is not only a good idea, most would consider having a moral obligation to do so.

How in the hell can anyone here condone the hitting of a woman is beyond me.  To quote the famous hip hop artist Dr. Dre:  "Any man who would put their hands on a woman is a f**king idiot."  I once got into a drag out fight with a man in a local supermarket because he smacked his wife!  I beat that jack ass silly and like he owed me money.  I spent a night in jail over that.  Not because I beat his ass, but for the damage to the produce section of the market 

Boitoske, over here in the States when you hit, assault, or beat a woman, we consider it everybody's business.  Makes no difference whether that woman is your wife, mother, sister, or a pro you just picked up.  We have very strong laws against domestic abuse, by either party.  I have heard there is no law against domestic battery in Russia.  Something about having to do with a man's home being his castle and tradition.  What kind of f**ked up tradition or logic is that?  Because someone is your wife that gives you license to beat her or throw her around?  What a crock of shit! 

NIck's coward ass was judged by what we saw with our own eyes.  You can wear blinders to that sort of behaviour if you want.  But if you didn't check me when I stepped that far out of line, before I wound up in jail or seriously hurting someone.  I certainly would not call you my friend.  I won't close off on a funny note, I find the behaviour disgusting and the lack of subsequent morals and values by some of the readers herein  dam near as bad..

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

It's a shame to see what has become of the good old Tver. No action, no parties, no fun. Compare it to the good old times with Zoe, Jack, Lex and Iris.

for me it's simple till the all cameras are not replaced and fixed the buffering problem i will not return on vv

20 hours ago, mic351 said:

It's people like you end up in jail being someone's "Bitch".  You mean to tell me you can't control your woman without punching her or throwing her around?  If you can't and if that's so, then like most wife beaters, I would call you a coward straight out.  Interfering with another couples' argument is not a good idea.  Interfering with domestic assault is not only a good idea, most would consider having a moral obligation to do so.

How in the hell can anyone here condone the hitting of a woman is beyond me.  To quote the famous hip hop artist Dr. Dre:  "Any man who would put their hands on a woman is a f**king idiot."  I once got into a drag out fight with a man in a local supermarket because he smacked his wife!  I beat that jack ass silly and like he owed me money.  I spent a night in jail over that.  Not because I beat his ass, but for the damage to the produce section of the market 

Boitoske, over here in the States when you hit, assault, or beat a woman, we consider it everybody's business.  Makes no difference whether that woman is your wife, mother, sister, or a pro you just picked up.  We have very strong laws against domestic abuse, by either party.  I have heard there is no law against domestic battery in Russia.  Something about having to do with a man's home being his castle and tradition.  What kind of f**ked up tradition or logic is that?  Because someone is your wife that gives you license to beat her or throw her around?  What a crock of shit! 

NIck's coward ass was judged by what we saw with our own eyes.  You can wear blinders to that sort of behaviour if you want.  But if you didn't check me when I stepped that far out of line, before I wound up in jail or seriously hurting someone.  I certainly would not call you my friend.  I won't close off on a funny note, I find the behaviour disgusting and the lack of subsequent morals and values by some of the readers herein  dam near as bad..

And it's this type of bullshit that is exactly the problem. People just LOVE to make excuses for women all while looking for every reason to jump down a man's throat for some shit. And BTW mic, Mark never hit her. He picked her up and put her out or he dragged her out of his room, which is exactly what you should do when you don't want someone in your personal space and they refuse to leave. SHE on the other hand like @Boitoske pointed out was the violent one here attacking him. She could have just as easily stayed out and talked to him in the morning but she insisted on going back and being violent. But let's ignore all of that, right? Let's instead get on our moral soap box and talk about how bad HE is. Let's drop all sense of rational thinking because she's a woman and women deserve to be treated special, right? Even when they are in the wrong, right?

I also find your first section to be full of shit, not unless the police involved were completely full of shit. And with you bragging about you beat some guy up, if it was you who got your ass whooped, or worse if he had some kind of weapon, I guarantee you wouldn't be on here bragging about sticking your nose in someone else's business. Getting involved in other people's bullshit is NOT always advisable. I don't care how you try to spin it.

8 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

And it's this type of bullshit that is exactly the problem. People just LOVE to make excuses for women all while looking for every reason to jump down a man's throat for some shit. And BTW mic, Mark never hit her. He picked her up and put her out or he dragged her out of his room, which is exactly what you should do when you don't want someone in your personal space and they refuse to leave. SHE on the other hand like @Boitoske pointed out was the violent one here attacking him. She could have just as easily stayed out and talked to him in the morning but she insisted on going back and being violent. But let's ignore all of that, right? Let's instead get on our moral soap box and talk about how bad HE is. Let's drop all sense of rational thinking because she's a woman and women deserve to be treated special, right? Even when they are in the wrong, right?

I also find your first section to be full of shit, not unless the police involved were completely full of shit. And with you bragging about you beat some guy up, if it was you who got your ass whooped, or worse if he had some kind of weapon, I guarantee you wouldn't be on here bragging about sticking your nose in someone else's business. Getting involved in other people's bullshit is NOT always advisable. I don't care how you try to spin it.

That's exactly what i was thinking about. We usually decide that in any argue or fight a girl is a helpless creature that should be defended. And in reality a girl can be more aggressive, over more - provocative. 

• Like 1

Thanks guys... I am glad to see that some men agree with me. But let me be clear... I do not condone men hitting women, nor do I condone women who equally attack and hit men. Violence of this kind shows the inability of either partner to communicate. In every partnership arguments happen and if one of the partners becomes aggressive it is better (as miscvoyeur says) better to remove yourself or your partner from your space, only to return when either has cooled down. 

I have a problem with women who scream for equality who then, when they are treated as an equal, scream again that they want to be treated as a female. You cannot have it both ways Ladies.

• Like 1