Tver - Split 7

StnCld316

hmm okay, I hope it's a beginning of something interesting
in long time forgotten VV. Just a couple of questions, was it only episode, or it is  a norm in this place? and finally, are they all bi?? do you watch that @golfer06 ?? maybe it's a time to resubscribe, or not yet 

On 1/27/2018 at 1:31 PM, broxman said:

No he lived with Freddy for a few weeks as a guest and hid from the cams in the shower, had undercover sex. Putting his underwear on under the covers etc. So it's a bit disappointing that the first gay apartment on VV features him.

Good on you for having a gay apartment, VHTV has been a disaster with the gay apartments, especially getting rid of Freddy. I wish you could get Freddy on here. Loved Freddy and his hook ups with bisexual men.

@broxman why was it a disaster? Because of our gay man only?

2 hours ago, VoyeurVillaNews said:

VHTV just didn't care about them. Freddy had loads of problems with the cams and they kept saying it would be fixed, it got put off and put off with excuses till suddenly he was kicked off the project for some unknown reason, and now the other gay apartment has been closed - they say they left the project - I don't believe a thing VHTV says anymore.

It was like they realised they had made a mistake by opening them, so just didn't bother about them and looked for excuses to get rid of them.

6 minutes ago, broxman said:

VHTV just didn't care about them. Freddy had loads of problems with the cams and they kept saying it would be fixed, it got put off and put off with excuses till suddenly he was kicked off the project for some unknown reason, and now the other gay apartment has been closed - they say they left the project - I don't believe a thing VHTV says anymore.

It was like they realised they had made a mistake by opening them, so just didn't bother about them and looked for excuses to get rid of them.

ok, understand.

2 hours ago, VoyeurVillaNews said:

It was a disaster because after 3 months there are no longer any gay apartments on VHTV and they have no plans to launch anymore.

I'm subscribed to Voyeur Villa because of your gay apartment and I hope you will keep with it.

1 minute ago, stanley said:

It was a disaster because after 3 months there are no longer any gay apartments on VHTV and they have no plans to launch anymore.

I'm subscribed to Voyeur Villa because of your gay apartment and I hope you will keep with it.

Same here. It's the ONLY reason I subscribed, I don't watch the other apartments. 

2 minutes ago, broxman said:

Mike & John need to up their game. They have been there 3 weeks and have fucked twice, and on both occasions it happened on a Tuesday night. Maybe Tuesday is their sex night. How boring for two gay men.

I agree. Sun has fucked a guy more times in the last 3 weeks than Mike & John.

I love this apartment! Boys, girls, straight, bisex and gay moments everything in this house! No hiding, no shy tenants, no interruption, no discrimination. This is what I like! Thank u thank u very much VV! I hope nothing will change like in the other website. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, broxman said:

Mike & John need to up their game. They have been there 3 weeks and have fucked twice, and on both occasions it happened on a Tuesday night. Maybe Tuesday is their sex night. How boring for two gay men.

Are Mike and John about to break their sex only on a Tuesday rule?

MJ1.jpgMJ2.jpgMJ3.jpgMJ4.jpg

• Like 1