Voyeur-Villa Stages a Comeback

despite the lack of things happening on vv i still glance to see if by some miracle some progress is being made. i'm afraid that to no surprise all of the apts have been constantly black screen buffering all day. even if an exciting sex party was happening that would make all other voyeur site green with envy no one would be able to see it. i don't know why i even bother to check it out anymore. 

i can only comment on what i read from everyone because the last couple of days i have gotten black screen with buffering circle every night. apparently tula is finally doing stuff. but cam quality is stil bad and even though vv has archives there is very little worth recording. some people of late have criticized my comments as if i'm ruining the site by criticizing it but i really do wish it was better but it isn't. there now is a better alternative available at vh. i just don't see vv being able to come back now.whatever they have done or will do is too little too late. they don't have the money or the ambition to do what it takes. stick a fork in them. if anyone left is worth while they can audition for vh.

19 hours ago, Amy3 said:

So, it's late for everyone so it's not due to overload.  I can't get any free cam on VV to load.  Spinning, buffering, circle is all get on all apts.

for me it stopped working on saturday night, came back sunday morning, went off sunday night, and now it's been more than 24 hours without our favorite whipping post. the sad part is that they are finally starting to do something although the cams still sucked when i was allowed to see something. oh well. guess i'll have to find other things to do.

3 hours ago, Amy3 said:

I think maybe VV figured out a way to ban me. Still can't get any cam to load. Can't wait to see the numbers next month. 

that would not surprise me. rlc blocked my ip address twice. and i was only on free rooms. but i got the bsbc for 4 of the last 5 nights. weds it worked all day & the picture was even pretty good. but if some of us are banned or blocked do they really think that will stop us from commenting about their site? if so they are much dumber than any of us thought. maybe they think that they will ignore us & we'll just go away. more chance the opposite will happen!!!!