Voyeur-Villa Stages a Comeback

You dont see the images, Amy dont you?

I will write them down for you:

Hits per day is descreasing by page views per day from 210.000 to 160.000 while daily visitors decrease from 110.000 to 86.000

VHTV however already has 320.000 page views and 210.000 visitors a day.

I will post some more interesting statistics when I get home later.

VV daily visitors are now down to 76.000

The average visit duration is down to 6 minutes (VHTV has 15 mins here)

Even more interesting is the bounce rate (People visit a website and leave without clicking any other links on it or stay for a time. The lower the better)

From wikipedia:  High bounce rates typically indicate that the website isn’t doing a good job of attracting the continued interest of visitors

VV has a rate of nearly 66% here. You can say a rate over 50% is a real threat for any website and you should be really concerned... That rate means nearly 2 of 3 users leave the site without staying longer or navigating on it.

VHTV has a nice rate of 27% here. 

If users stay on these sites the average pages visited on VV is 3 (I guess Tver, Boro, Tula, not Sofia :biggrin:). VHTV is in front too with 8 pages.

I think when VV does not react very fast now it might be over sooner or later::)

• Upvote 1

VV had revolving door that means new people came and gone but now the people become long term and the wrong kind of people for VV.

VH is new and seams to go long term resident's which is not good by it self one no mater how exciting they are they get and after a while the only solution VH has keep adding new apartment which is very difficult to keep up.

For the numbers its comparing Apple and Orange VV is over 2 years old I'm sure when they started they had big number and more exciting VHvis the new toy everybody want now. So VV 2years ago and VH now will be a good comparison I think.

Dont have the numbers 2 years ago. The great difference is VHTV listens to its members wheras VV gives a shit. So VHTV always knows what members want and can react. You are right you need many new and good people and always new ideas to keep viewers. Thats what VV is failing miserably cause they dont listen to what viewers want.

• Upvote 1

as we all have seen vv people think that they don't have to do anything & peole will keep paying. ivo & the others think that they will stay forever. 1 day jabbeth saw zoe reading cc so we know that the others can read it also. ivo even contributed for a while til everyone started to trash the site (deservedly so). when we all thought that zoe & jack were gone we thought they may have gone to vh. i don't know why they are sticking around cause they appear to have gone on strike also. when i check on them i don't see anyone doing anything. tver must realize that they can't save the sight so why aren't they getting out? now would be the right time to contact vh. if they took a & a i'm sure they would be glad to have tver. guys , wake up & get away before it's too late!!!!

• Upvote 1

omg. action with ivo & sofia at boro. maybe they finally realize that they are in trouble. boring but it could have been saved without this . i guess a lot of people are watching after all or it would not have changed from high quality to shit quality. (right)

Capture_2017_02_04_12_53_59_518.png

this may seem like a dumb question (no, not the question of why am i even bothering to ask this question) but has anything happened on vv lately at all? is anyone even watching at all anymore? is there anything that could possibly be worth recording for the archives? i don't really expect an answer. can't vv please end this misery?