Voyeur-Villa Stages a Comeback

If they can make good on their promises then I'll gladly come back to watching VV. I tried giving VHTV a chance but right now I'm just not happy with any of the couples except one and it doesn't help that they refuse to fix their lagging issues. 

11 hours ago, HarveyB said:

Too little too late?

maybe maybe not,personaly i can pay again for vv,i'm waiting for this new cameras,i just don't like the site waiting the members left one by one for start react,they had an opportunity with the new voro for put new cameras but not they have prefer to take one more time the old cameras in voro for put in this new voro so i don't have many expectations with their last tweet

11 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

So, of you were VV and you could only do one thing at a time, what would fix first? If it were me, I'd invest in better cams. The competition has much better cams. Cams have to be first. 

it's just an evidence they need buy new cams,if i have to open a site like this the first thing i will do it's search and buy the best cams there is actually on 2017,i have the impression on VV or VH they use cameras of the years 2005,my camcorder i have buyed 7 years ago for 500 $ is 100 times better than what i see actually on vv or vh

8 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Yes, better cams has to be first. They have nothing if the quality is shit compared to the competition. 

this is one problem they are not alone and when you compare with rlc there is a big difference of quality videos,all is not perfect on rlc some cameras are really bullshit but in the globality the quality is great,they have to invest in the cameras for be the minimum at the same level of rlc,they can do that they have just 4 appartments