Voyeur-Villa Stages a Comeback

a lot of good ideas that vv has ignored for too long. but if they are able to make a comeback there is 1 other thing that would have to happen. A LOWER PRICE! also some free trial time to people who have subscribed in the past. everyone's email address is there for them. and despite the archives there should be a timeline. it's a safety factor in case something good isn't recorded.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

a lot of good ideas that vv has ignored for too long. but if they are able to make a comeback there is 1 other thing that would have to happen. A LOWER PRICE! also some free trial time to people who have subscribed in the past. everyone's email address is there for them. and despite the archives there should be a timeline. it's a safety factor in case something good isn't recorded.

after have stopped all communication with their members by mail or twitter  sorry but it's too simple to come back with the end in the pockets and say hi my name is vv,it's just zero respects for the members what they have did during this last months,i agree they have to give minimum one free month for the all actual and past members what a bad managment

44 minutes ago, clivebb said:

there is many strange coincidence,vv restart tweet and do exaclty what vh do on twitter (pics,videos) and now they create account here today like as vh did,i stay on my position vv and vh is the same compagny with the same peoples behind

Sorry but what should they tweet instead pics and vids? Makes no sense to be same company because nowadays VH definitely does not need VV any longer when they were same company. Would make absolutely no sense let VV loose all that members if they were same company. So why should VV make restart now when they are same company? 

i just try to find the answer of my question why Mrfixit and jacky's bf are on both sites they work for the technical stuff on both sites,i have not found explanations with that and this all transfert of participants of vv to vh are suspect for me

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, clivebb said:

i just try to find the answer of my question why Mrfixit and jacky's bf are on both sites they work for the technical stuff on both sites,i have not found explanations with that and this all transfert of participants of vv to vh are suspect for me

Mr Fixit was the manager of the A&A appartement

Alex and Lina moved to VTHV because of a better offer and are now the managers of all GMT+2 appartements

Anna and Alex got a better offer from VHTV too

3 hours ago, Amy3 said:

It's done! All posts on VV apts are now older then 1 day. Let's make it 2, 3, 4....until it's off the air or something drastic happens. Me, I hope they can turn it around. The more the merrier! Competition is good for the consumer. 

i was checking vv to catch a glimpse of zoe, iris, & anita's tits but even that has lost any fun. at this point i can't imagine what they could possibly do to make a comeback. it's too far gone.

• Upvote 1