Ideas & Feature Requests #1

9 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

Could you be more specific?

because there is permanent activity graphic while there is nobody in the room,exept click every 10 minutes for find the hot action i don't see other solution.add a preview thumbnail when you put the mouse on the graphic can help alot for see if the tenants are in the room or not and not waste time to search on this actual timeline

48 minutes ago, clivebb said:

because there is permanent activity graphic while there is nobody in the room,exept click every 10 minutes for find the hot action i don't see other solution.add a preview thumbnail when you put the mouse on the graphic can help alot for see if the tenants are in the room or not and not waste time to search on this actual timeline

Good point on inactivity graph state. That's what we are working in the background to make it reflect real situation in every cam. Besides that, new graph will be smoother than this one.

Everything that you proposed is already in development right now. By the way, you have unique access to newer version of timeline (check your PM for personal access). It's not a final look, but that's the new ground for future version, which will be available for everybody soon.

We need the function to sort archive moments chronologically and filter by date. Otherwise navigation will get really frustrating when its growing and growing.

Plus without those function moment operators cant see so easily if that moment is already there or not.

That should be the next on your list @Voyeur House TV

• Upvote 1

@Voyeur House TV I have another idea for improvements of moments navigation:

Display all screenshots of the different cams of a multi cam moment in one clickable thumbnail. After click on it you can select the desired cam from dropdown list. At the moment its quite frustrating finding all cams for one multi cam moment because its divided in its own thumbnails.

Another positive effect would be the moment archives would become much more clearly laid out.

10 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

We need the function to sort archive moments chronologically and filter by date. Otherwise navigation will get really frustrating when its growing and growing.

Plus without those function moment operators cant see so easily if that moment is already there or not.

That should be the next on your list @Voyeur House TV

This will be implemented soon.

For operators there's a feature coming to test very soon, that will be available to every user later - that will take Timeline to a new level of convenience. Check your PM :)

2 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

@Voyeur House TV I have another idea for improvements of moments navigation:

Display all screenshots of the different cams of a multi cam moment in one clickable thumbnail. After click on it you can select the desired cam from dropdown list. At the moment its quite frustrating finding all cams for one multi cam moment because its divided in its own thumbnails.

Another positive effect would be the moment archives would become much more clearly laid out.

Group moments by action, not by videos. I see. We will introduce changes to Moments section to make it easier to navigate between cameras in the same room.

• Upvote 1