Ideas & Feature Requests #1

On 2/7/2017 at 9:56 PM, suckier44 said:

its ok useing markers on timeline too sent ppl to a seprate page but what about all the other videos from other days ??? and not just the last 24 hours why not put a video section of all the action just like vv have makes it more simple that seems too work fine that way tbh

11 hours ago, suckier44 said:

vhtv i knw you wont answer me you never do reply too me but i will try one last time lol so u keep saying about video section u said it will be up and running by tue and its now wed i aint complaining i am just asking when will the video section be ready it gets boring and a pain in the butt keep looking for the action on timeline i am a prem memeter of vhtv why not just do a vid section like vv it works perfectly well for them so just do the same as them ppl dont like the timeline its too much effort and i totaly agree please let all of us knw when vid section is ready ????????? thanks

Sorry man, we did not intend to ignore your messages! We have previously said about different due dates for videos section, and now the answer is - wait for announcement. It's more about UI right now and it's work with backend, so it won't take more time than needed. Meanwhile, we have some work on critical things to be finished before we can proceed with videos archive. That's why it is delayed. Anyway, we are sure you will enjoy it as soon as it is ready.

13 hours ago, joeybaggs said:

The first thing you need is to improve your CAMERAS AND LIGHTING. If you heard this, a Dozen times, that along, tells me you are NOT serious entrepreneurs. Without the proper equipment, why talk about anything else, this is what`s going to make you the money and residual income, audio, don`t care, can`t understand them anyway. 

I am a member, and so, far I am NOT impressed, with your CAMS, and Spectrum, the number one reason for this, you are not re-investing into the company. Do it right! I rather watch two apartments with the right set up, them multiple with the wrong set up. I am a young retired entrepreneur, I own Restaurants, and sold them recently... If I were to start a business, I would seriously look into this; it's good to see that you're asking for people's opinions, well, need I say more? 

RLC, has the best CAMS, by far, But worst Customer service and there certified ASSHOLES! In my opinion. I like the fact, I can record with you, and not for profit, but to enjoy with others here at CC forum. I wish all success...Joeybaggs 19.gif.bbda9b5f5a366dd043df23063ac1fc3a.gif

Hey joeybaggs, thanks for your feedback.

We do agree with you, that good lighting, cameras, audio is must-have at VHTV. The reason some of our apartments do not have the top-best quality right now is money. Money of our participants that they earn working with us. The thing is, as we explained many times previously, our participants do rent or buy equipment, as well as apartments. In most times we help them to start-up, but actually they are quite independent. The advantages of independance are clear, but the main is income they get, because we share 50% with them. So as the time goes, and the more viewers they get - the more money they hold and eventually they will be able to set up better equipment. I see you're serious businessman and so on, and we appreciate your expertise, but our model is different from other websites and other projects. We aimed to grow, not to simply withdraw money from our company to spend for nothing. We are 3 month old, and we have just started our way to overtake the leadership. Actually, we do re-invest money into development and advertising. Wish you all the best and be sure we'll improve to fit everybody's expectations ;)

13 hours ago, clivebb said:

ok but at this moment they have not to say "we want do the best voyeur-site" ,the direction take the site is propose a maximum of appartments and faster but i don't think it's the good strategy,like i said i prefer have 4 appartments with great quality videos and sound than have 20 appartments with this actual quality videos.this site can be interesting but in some years just depend what they want to do,for now i have not the patience for waiting they change all the cameras.they want do all but too faster in spite of the quality just need take for example this last timeline

There are two things - quality and volume. We are about to get the balance between these two right. The growth of apartments was as planned as unexpected. As we get two of upcoming apartments up we're taking a break to make next steps into development, apartment quality and, eventually, geographical expansion. 

12 hours ago, HarveyB said:

@Voyeur House TV, I thought the ads were only running for non-members? I'm obviously logged in and the ad is visible on my feed. Why?

This clearly looks like a bug. We are sorry that happened to you. Do you experience it right now too? Please forward these details to support, if so.

All your feedbacks and support are really appreciated by all members of our big team. We take them into consideration and will implement solutions.

53 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

There are two things - quality and volume. We are about to get the balance between these two right. The growth of apartments was as planned as unexpected. As we get two of upcoming apartments up we're taking a break to make next steps into development, apartment quality and, eventually, geographical expansion. 

ok,take your time for propose new appartments it's not very important,the most important in my opinion it's stay concentred on the quality if you want propose the best voyeur site,the quantity of the appartments will come after step by step.

this all cables on the floor..or this door seriously....it's really not clean to see,take your time for present clean appartments and invest the money in the material for try have the best quality videos and sound,take example on rlc they propose clean appartments with not cameras on tripod and fixe all the cables on the wall.

cable.jpgdoor.jpg

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, clivebb said:

ok,take your time for propose new appartments it's not very important,the most important in my opinion it's stay concentred on the quality if you want propose the best voyeur site,the quantity of the appartments will come after step by step.

this all cables on the floor..or this door seriously....it's really not clean to see,take your time for present clean appartments and invest the money in the material for try have the best quality videos and sound,take example on rlc they propose clean appartments with not cameras on tripod and fixe all the cables on the wall.

cable.jpgdoor.jpg

Sorry my friend but I have to disagree. Cables and such stuff are really not so important. Its the people and the action what counts. I agree it would be nice see the door fixed but its nothing crucial. We are all watching to see nice people having fun and interact. Not watching to see a particular nice appartement. Its nice to have to look at beautiful places. But again its nothing crucial.

14 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Sorry my friend but I have to disagree. Cables and such stuff are really not so important. Its the people and the action what counts. I agree it would be nice see the door fixed but its nothing crucial. We are all watching to see nice people having fun and interact. Not watching to see a particular nice appartement. Its nice to have to look at beautiful places. But again its nothing crucial.

ok it's not crucial but if VH want propose a voyeur site of quality it's a important step,they can do both if they want (the quality and the action) for the moment there is the action but not the quality,

when i see that for example it's hard to see something and it's just an example,really need more spotlight in bedrooms in generaly or change the angle of cameras for not have this dark view(never put a camera in front of the windows you have this result)

Capture_2017_02_09_14_53_17_858.jpg

• Upvote 3

14 minutes ago, clivebb said:

ok it's not crucial but if VH want propose a voyeur site of quality it's a important step,they can do both if they want (the quality and the action) for the moment there is the action but not the quality,

when i see that for example it's hard to see something and it's just an example,really need more spotlight in bedrooms in generaly or change the angle of cameras for not have this dark view(never put a camera in front of the windows you have this result)

Capture_2017_02_09_14_53_17_858.jpg

Thats indeed a problem in bedrooms in Anna Alex appartement. I reported to support, they are aware and will fix it. Give those guys time. Sometimes we are simply too impatient and complain instead of seeing the progress they make. I must include myself here too for being too impatient and too rude sometimes. Its not good. Lets all stay a lil more cool here

24 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Thats indeed a problem in bedrooms in Anna Alex appartement. I reported to support, they are aware and will fix it. Give those guys time. Sometimes we are simply too impatient and complain instead of seeing the progress they make. I must include myself here too for being too impatient and too rude sometimes. Its not good. Lets all stay a lil more cool here

i know me too i am impatient,if i do that it's for they progress i don't want to have a vv bis,this site have a potential they just need to take the good decision and to know exactly what they want to propose,a high voyeur-site quality or a standard site like vv we are in 2017 i'm waiting more now with this new voyeur sites with the quality,the criticism help to advance at last i hope

7 hours ago, joeybaggs said:

Please, I do not care for excuses, when it comes to business, and me ditching out the CASH! People who try to do too many things only succeed in doing everything poorly. Even with a limited focus on the most important items don’t allow the chaos of daily crises to break your discipline of completing and communicating the high-priority activities to the right constituents. It’s not unusual for technical entrepreneurs to find finances difficult to understand, intimidating or a tiresome distraction. It does require a discipline of relentless focus. A business can be on a budget but still run out of cash, or worse yet, profitable but broke. Investors rarely give you a second chance. As a WEB BASED business and a good one at that, has its disadvantages. My focus, two, apartments, with the best of everything, that alone will lure in investors, for expansions, on a one-year contingency. Four apartments will increases your demographics, by 2% pending on occupants... I am with you Star- rider.. 

I will continue to support them in their venture; I like the fact, they communicate with me. What I do not understand, what's your interest with your cavalier attitude? (it's all good)  Joey

I just remember very well Joey when I started my first business, and how difficult it was to please the consumer's, as well as when I started the trucking company, and it took about 5 years to make profit to point I could pay my wife a salary for doing all the bookwork. instead taking an equity draw once in while. I sympathise with those of us who have the balls to go to a bank and borrow the money to start and run a small business, take the time to develope a viable business plan and the go out and exicute that plan as well the time you must devote making it a success.

I am fan on anyone who has the entrepreneurial spirt and then follows through with the dreams they have. I will always wish them best of luck and much success :biggrin:

• Upvote 2

15 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

I just remember very well Joey when I started my first business, and how difficult it was to please the consumer's, as well as when I started the trucking company, and it took about 5 years to make profit to point I could pay my wife a salary for doing all the bookwork. instead taking an equity draw once in while. I sympathise with those of us who have the balls to go to a bank and borrow the money to start and run a small business, take the time to develope a viable business plan and the go out and exicute that plan as well the time you must devote making it a success.

I am fan on anyone who has the entrepreneurial spirt and then follows through with the dreams they have. I will always wish them best of luck and much success :biggrin:

Very well said

• Upvote 1

have the balls to go to the bank for borrow the money is not sufficiant you also need to find the right people in your team for doing a good job and like this have more chance to developp good your business,the competence of the people is important too,if you have the money but not the competence in your team you will go in the wall,the is many criteria for a business work good or not (not only the money)

11 minutes ago, clivebb said:

have the balls to go to the bank for borrow the money is not sufficiant you also need to find the right people in your team for doing a good job and like this have more chance to developp good your business,the competence of the people is important too,if you have the money but not the competence in your team you will go in the wall,the is many criteria for a business work good or not (not only the money)

I agree, but you have nothing if you don't dream the dream then make it happen, and nothing happens overnight. It takes many many hours of devotion and time to make any business successful. You have take that first step. ANd that is all on the person or persons that dreamed the dream and then stepped up to the plate to make it happen, From that point on as you hire and put in place all pieces of the puzzle, you use your business development. and business management skills to make or break your dreams. No matter what someone has to either borrow,or put up the capitol, to start the business and that takes balls, guts, and determination.