Ideas & Feature Requests #1

6 minutes ago, cwouters said:

Here's an example of a bad camera:

To the left of the bed: O.K.
Right next to the bed: not O.K.
Although distance to the camera and light are the same.

In general: New, better cameras must be. And: either they are mounted too high or too low.

7.jpg  0   252.08 kB

Thats a problem with focus which can be fixed quite easily. Cams are not so bad. Its not so easy to find cams who can run 24/7 without sensor overheating transmitting constantly data at same bitrate.

You cant compare those cams to a HD or even 4K video camera you can buy. 

On 2/13/2017 at 1:07 AM, clivebb said:

@VH: do you have a news with this archive videos? 

Yep. We are testing them upcoming week to find all the bugs and to outlist the features to be added in next version. We will give an update on progress by Tuesday. 

On 2/16/2017 at 9:36 PM, jabbath1987 said:

@Voyeur House TV Is it possible to get an additional cam in same position like cam4 in the other bedroom in realm6 (AAPEMK appt.)? At the moment that angle there is not covered...

It is possible and planned. No due dates for now. 

On 2/18/2017 at 1:13 PM, stanley said:

Any chance of a hall cam in the Eric Layla Alex Lina apartment?

There is a chance. We will consider this and will let you know if it will be added. 

• Upvote 1

I have a request that won't cost you any money and won't take you hours of development time.

Can you give the guest couple in Realm 6 names? They've been there a couple of weeks now and it would be nice to call them by name - even if they aren't official residents.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, stanley said:

I have a request that won't cost you any money and won't take you hours of development time.

Can you give the guest couple in Realm 6 names? They've been there a couple of weeks now and it would be nice to call them by name - even if they aren't official residents.

Second that would be done in minutes I guess

1 hour ago, stanley said:

The reason why they don't have names yet is because Alex&Anna told they won't stay for long :) We'll check with them tomorrow to see if anything changed.

• Upvote 1

On 22/2/2017 at 8:08 PM, Amy3 said:

@Voyeur House TV I'm getting pretty bored watching the same couples have the same sex in the same way over and over again. I'm sure that I'm no alone. This is perhaps the biggest problem with these sites. It's just hard to be interesting 24/7. Anyways, I think you're running into this groove problem already. This is the problem you get with committed couples. To tag off the conversation going on in another forum, I really think you need to consider bringing in singles or creating a place for singles and swinger types. I suppose you're stuck with the people who come to you, but things are getting rather boring here no matter how many times these couples have sex. I'm sure that you can understand this.

i have already say that few days ago but yes this is the probelm with this voyeur-sites,when you have seen 100 times the same sex with the same couples you lose interest and excitation very fast

On 2/24/2017 at 7:17 PM, Amy3 said:

I bet someone with the right personally could pull off doing a weekly podcast talking about these sites. Could be interesting. 

Very good idea. If anyone interested in doing this, let me know via PM, we could help you with advertising and cover your expanses to start up this Podcast or digest. 

• Upvote 1