Ideas & Feature Requests #1

11 minutes ago, clivebb said:

rlc are thieves

The fact that RLC makes you pay extra for the rewind feature is an absolute joke on top of the already hefty $45/month. Thieves isn't even a strong enough word. Scumbags are more like it.

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

The fact that RLC makes you pay extra for the rewind feature is an absolute joke on top of the already hefty $45/month. Thieves isn't even a strong enough word. Scumbags are more like it.

Yes I really wonder if many people will pay for it. And as far as I know its only a timeline and not an archive. Never tried it.

6 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

rlc ask this 30 extra dollars for this 24 h timeline because they know they have a large base of addict fan now and rlc know they gonna pay this extra 30 $ because they are too addict and they want missed nothing,rlc can ask 50 $ for this timeline they will continue pay i am sure,the most stupid is not rlc it's the members...

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Yes I really wonder if many people will pay for it. And as far as I know its only a timeline and not an archive. Never tried it.

A lot of people use it, mainly those that only watch the barca apartments. And yes, it's only a timelime and not an archive. It shouldn't be used unless you know specifically what time you want to go to in order to see something you know is already there. 

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

Don't they refund unused paid days after ban?

No. I posted one picture on camcaps and got banned two weeks into a 6 month subscription. Thieving bastards wouldn't even answer my emails demanding a refund.

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

A lot of people use it, mainly those that only watch the barca apartments. And yes, it's only a timelime and not an archive. It shouldn't be used unless you know specifically what time you want to go to in order to see something you know is already there. 

But isn't it 10 dollars for 1 day or 30 dollars for 30 days. It's not worth it at all to begin with, but when you're paying so much for only 1 day use of the timeline, your better off getting the 30 days.

9 minutes ago, broxman said:

No. I posted one picture on camcaps and got banned two weeks into a 6 month subscription. Thieving bastards wouldn't even answer my emails demanding a refund.

only two weeks you are lucky probably because you have taking 6 months suscription,normaly you are banned for all the rest of your suscription and you can't renew after exept if you know how change your id member