Ideas & Feature Requests #1

1 minute ago, clivebb said:

only two weeks you are lucky probably because you have taking 6 months suscription,normaly you are banned for all the rest of your suscription

I was banned for the rest of my subscription. What I was saying was I only had it for two week before they banned me,

Just now, broxman said:

I was banned for the rest of my subscription. What I was saying was I only had it for two week before they banned me,

oh shit sorry  i can't imagine how much money you have lost with this fucking bastards

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, broxman said:

No. I posted one picture on camcaps and got banned two weeks into a 6 month subscription. Thieving bastards wouldn't even answer my emails demanding a refund.

They are just informing you that the rules have not been kept.

No detail about what you have done (or not) No proof and.... not any answer to your emails.. no refund of unused days, of course

16 minutes ago, spielo said:

They are just informing you that the rules have not been kept.

No detail about what you have done (or not) No proof and.... not any answer to your emails.. no refund of unused days, of course

the minimum it's refund the days left you have and bann you just after if they want,they act like gangsters

44 minutes ago, broxman said:

No. I posted one picture on camcaps and got banned two weeks into a 6 month subscription. Thieving bastards wouldn't even answer my emails demanding a refund.

I posted a photo taken from a video i found on the net

It wasn't my watermark and i got banned

they must have tracked my ip address or something and the same with me they wouldn't even answer my emails to explain myself.

• Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, cacjc said:

they must have tracked my ip address or something and the same with me they wouldn't even answer my emails to explain myself.

Lol really? Those guys are worse than NSA and CIA together... Should put more effort in geetin those silly dots away...

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, cacjc said:

i have never been a member of rlc but i posted pics & vids from the free pages & was blocked twice. a kind soul in this forum told me how to regain access. but since i got the free pages back i barely look at their site. rlc sucks ass to put it mildly!!!!

• Upvote 1

This is not to defend RLC but they have established simple rules that is not to share their content and they do not do so in treacherous view that they prevent
"Video has additional hidden watermarks with user ID. Recording, distribution or publication are strictly prohibited".
After that it is like someone who steals or kills, it is forbidden by the law, but if it does it nevertheless it is that it is conscious to do it against this law.
I can understand that it is easier to blame the system than hymself
When you play with fire, you also have to know how to lose
And for those who will say that I have a speech for RLC, I have also already been banished and I accept the decision
Even VHTV begins to cringe when people broadcast videos of their content, and it is normal that everyone want to protect their work

• Upvote 2