Ideas & Feature Requests #1

8 hours ago, memeuu said:

Hello

I would love to see the thumb nail previews like RLC have. That way you don't have to go to apt by apt to see whats going on.

Coming very next.

41 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

@Voyeur House TV
Hope we are still friends. Kind of left off on a sour note last week. I was wondering if any of the tenants ever ask for a copy of their performances while living in VH? I know that I would. I find it rather odd that the tenants don't watch themselves more. I suppose they could subscribe, but I think they should get a hard drive with their best ofs when they leave. It could prompt them to make their stay the best it can be! 

Still love you VH! ?

Dear Amy, how could it be different? Friends forever, whatever you may think about us, we still love you :)

Some of our participants watch themselves and others at VHTV and they have access to Archive Moments if they request it.

Cheers!

• Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

@Voyeur House TV
Hope we are still friends. Kind of left off on a sour note last week. I was wondering if any of the tenants ever ask for a copy of their performances while living in VH? I know that I would. I find it rather odd that the tenants don't watch themselves more. I suppose they could subscribe, but I think they should get a hard drive with their best ofs when they leave. It could prompt them to make their stay the best it can be! 

Still love you VH! ?

I saw Eva and Mark and the guest couple Alisa and Pavel at Jekas place watch VH.

4 minutes ago, DaMutt11 said:

And all apartments continue to have buffering issues, see more loading circles than anything else.

You need to report these ASAP to our https://voyeur-house.tv/support

Please include your browser's console and network tab. Especially .ts and .m3u8 entries (you can filter them). Please help us resolving the issues if they really exist.

6 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

Please include your browser's console and network tab. Especially .ts and .m3u8 entries (you can filter them). Please help us resolving the issues if they really exist.

Lol...its your fault....might as well put it in...

西班牙的雨水主要落在平原上

5 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

Yes it helps. Did this and it helped solving issues in realm10 and 11. For me at the moment everything is fine.

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Yes it helps. Did this and it helped solving issues in realm10 and 11. For me at the moment everything is fine.

I'm using Firefox and I have no idea where to obtain that data... sorry

1 minute ago, DaMutt11 said:

I'm using Firefox and I have no idea where to obtain that data... sorry

Okay press f12 to open console.

You see the development console now. Select the network tab and put in as filter m3u and TS. Make a screenshot of both. After that go to the console tab and make a screenshot of it too.

21 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Okay press f12 to open console.

You see the development console now. Select the network tab and put in as filter m3u and TS. Make a screenshot of both. After that go to the console tab and make a screenshot of it too.

I'll have to work on this more later, I don't seem to be getting anywhere...  I don't know how to capture the data from the console.  I see times of over 9-10 secs when the circles appear with the 'ts' filter on.

36 minutes ago, DaMutt11 said:

I'll have to work on this more later, I don't seem to be getting anywhere...  I don't know how to capture the data from the console.  I see times of over 9-10 secs when the circles appear with the 'ts' filter on.

We help our subscribers connecting to their PC via TeamViewer/RDP/other VNC option. If you don't mind, we can do it in private over Support. Just open a ticket and we will help you.

40 minutes ago, DaMutt11 said:

YOu can capture the data by pressing ALT+Print key. This will make a screenshot of the active window. You can insert it in for example paint by pressing Ctrl+V. Just save it and attach it to support ticket.