Ideas & Feature Requests #1

@Voyeur House TV@Amy3

I guess the silence from @Voyeur House TV means they are not intested in me creating Archive moments of the males, which is fair enough.

But could you answer my original question as to whether you would start creating archive moments of the guys showering, bating etc. like you do with the girls? I'm certain there would be enough interest from your membership to justify doing this. I'm sure you have plenty of females, gays, bisexuals etc. subscribed to your site who enjoy watching the guys - it might even attract new people to join.

30 minutes ago, stanley said:

@Voyeur House TV@Amy3

I guess the silence from @Voyeur House TV means they are not intested in me creating Archive moments of the males, which is fair enough.

But could you answer my original question as to whether you would start creating archive moments of the guys showering, bating etc. like you do with the girls? I'm certain there would be enough interest from your membership to justify doing this. I'm sure you have plenty of females, gays, bisexuals etc. subscribed to your site who enjoy watching the guys - it might even attract new people to join.

Hey Stanley as a moment operator when I see such a scene I will try to remember create a moment of it too. Personally I am not into this stuff but it's right what you are saying. It's only fair to get that stuff covered too. Let me know if you are a premium member and I will ask James if he can grant you operator rights and you can create stuff yourself. You are right that VH might attract more viewers with it. That's why they are going to bring lesbian and gay appartements in the future. Sorry your question remained unanswered so long

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Hey Stanley as a moment operator when I see such a scene I will try to remember create a moment of it too. Personally I am not into this stuff but it's right what you are saying. It's only fair to get that stuff covered too. Let me know if you are a premium member and I will ask James if he can grant you operator rights and you can create stuff yourself. You are right that VH might attract more viewers with it. That's why they are going to bring lesbian and gay appartements in the future. Sorry your question remained unanswered so long

If VH members are going to post pictures and videos of gay guys, then VH should have a gay section, so members that DON'T want to see those pictures and videos won't have too

4 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

If VH members are going to post pictures and videos of gay guys, then VH should have a gay section, so members that DON'T want to see those pictures and videos won't have too

I guess if you do that then there should also be a separate section for lesbian girls for members that DON'T want to see those pictures and videos won't have too

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, stanley said:

I guess if you do that then there should also be a separate section for lesbian girls for members that DON'T want to see those pictures and videos won't have too

since the archives can be separated by apts there would be no need for another separate section.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, stanley said:

Fully agree. I'm strongly against any discrimination and separation of homosexual people no matter if gay or lesbian.

• Like 1

Just now, golfer06 said:

since the archives can be separated by apts there would be no need for another separate section.

Well my preference would be not to separate anything, I think we are all adult enough to be able to choose what we want to watch without having to separate things out.

• Like 1

Just now, stanley said:

Well my preference would be not to separate anything, I think we are all adult enough to be able to choose what we want to watch without having to separate things out.

if you see something that you would like to be archived put it in the forum with the apt, room, & time & 1 of us should be able to save it.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Fully agree. I'm strongly against any discrimination and separation of homosexual people no matter if gay or lesbian.

Jab, it's not discrimination, like there's non smoking sections where smokers can go to smoke.