Ideas & Feature Requests #1

It is very much discrimination because you are only suggesting that gay videos go in a different section. In the same way that if in the future VHTV got any black participants it would be descriminating to suggest that any videos with them in go in a different section.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, stanley said:

It is very much discrimination because you are only suggesting that gay videos go in a different section. In the same way that if in the future VHTV got any black participants it would be descriminating to suggest that any videos with them in go in a different section.

Yes that would be clearly discrimination

There's a point where the scroll button is your friend. Use it whenever you feel the need.

I can only just jump through so many damn trees modding the place in one day; and I'm just a part-time Mod squirrel.

I don't fucking care about gays, heterosexuals, breeders, transgendered, or multi-sexed aliens from outer space. As long as not laws are broken, and there's no spam, I'm a happy camper and would just scroll along through the trees if I didn't have this damn Mod badge on my avatar.

I'm old school. If you don't like what someone says, or what a post is, just fucking scroll past it. Thank you.

(One more section to Mod on this place, and I'll go berserk. You don't really want to see a Mod Squirrel go berserk, do you? And no, I'm not personally fond of Gladiator movies, but that's irrelevant.)

• Like 3

Hey everyone. 

First of all, sorry @stanley for not getting back to you in this thread. We are very busy lately with upcoming changes to website, but will get back to communicate with you soon. 

We have already stated before, that we not only don't mind gay apartments (both male and female gay), and we still plan to introduce them. Hopefuly, we will do it this year, but yet we don't have exact dates - we will announce it separately. 

We at VHTV are aimed to deliver diversity to our clients. That includes such things as CasaHot, which is way different from what our clients expect to see. Consider our service as a TV (well, it's in our name), where you can watch different channels which you may like or may not. That's why everyone is told at VHTV, that if you don't like any apartment - just skip it as you do with your TV. 

On male only videos at our Archive Moments section - hands up, we are on. I will send you a private message later with some questions as a basic interview process. 

So come on, it's time to end this discrimination bullshit discussed here. If you click on an apartment with male people living there, you know what you are doing. We may add additional markings at our apartment lists to make it clear for everyone what is expected to be there. 

VHTV

• Like 4

just to throw in my 2 cents again vhtv should have so many apts that we won't possibly be able to follow them all so a gay apt or 2 should fit in imo. also as with any moment that you see that you would like to be saved gay, straight, blanket (yuck) or anything post it with the info & 1 of us should be able to save it. i try to save as much as possible in all areas until vhtv runs out of room! and later alex will be  doing something by himself in the archive!

What is missing is having an apartment with only male gay guys... Lesbians there have always been... or straight people or lesbians.. I never saw gay boys... So I hope in the future there will be the possibility to have an apt with gay guys too.. And give the same space to them like the others (straights or lesbians) had until now.. I hope to not see gay people in an apt like casahot, because I never liked tenants who spend their time doing camshow.. there are other sites to see people in front of their webcam doing these things.. So I hope to see gay people in a normal apt where they live normally doing what they want..  thanks

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, stanley said:

Can you look at moving the cam in the shower at the new realm 8. Where it is is completely useless.

I really wish the people setting up the cameras would think about the viewers when they set them up.

shower.jpg  0   217.68 kB

Good idea. When possible inside the shower cabin would be best I think. Will forward your idea. Thanks :biggrin: