Ideas & Feature Requests #1

3 hours ago, jjs said:

To save VHTV OPEN ALL CAMS TO FREE EXCEPT BEDROOMS AND BATHROOMS THEY ARE PAY .

This would be troublesome for a apartment like Chloe and James where its tiny place with the tiny bathroom be only private area in the apartment. 

Your suggestion would apply to a complex where Rose, Artur, Josh, Silvia, etc... are currently at. where there are lot rooms that you can control what place people have that can be private so perfect for member only. 

I think one camera per larger room for free is plenty to encourage subscription.  

• 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Hey VH, how about dropping cameras with WiFi enabled SD cards that can upload pics to the archive automatically. Then open a pictures section in the archive. They could shoot videos too. See it's voyeurism because they would be doing it for themselves. We would just have access to the backdoor. It's brilliant idea. Make it so! ?

Will someone copy VH on this post, my CC member thingy isn't working. Thx!

You mean this Amy? @Voyeur House TV

• Upvote 1

Can you make order with all those realms? As a New member I find it Hard to keep track of witch apartment go with each realm, Aspesially when you anonce things. I dont understand why you dont Just use the tenants names. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Darthshay said:

Can you make order with all those realms? As a New member I find it Hard to keep track of witch apartment go with each realm, Aspesially when you anonce things. I dont understand why you dont Just use the tenants names. 

For sure. Our Twitter guys will no longer use realms definitions in Twitter. Thank you for your feedback.

• Upvote 3

30 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Btw, the VH guy just revealed that he is not the same person writing the Twitter tweets. Makes me wonder just how many people work for VH.

Twitter tweets are different guys I guess as they practically tweet and answer to tweets 24/7 they must have more people.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

Btw, the VH guy just revealed that he is not the same person writing the Twitter tweets. Makes me wonder just how many people work for VH.

49 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Twitter tweets are different guys I guess as they practically tweet and answer to tweets 24/7 they must have more people.

wAVA7WdV2jita.gif

• Upvote 3

35 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I freaking knew it!

Hey VH did Scarlett and Oleg not like my names or did they insist on their own names? No big deal, just curious as usual.

Might be my fault Amy as I forgot to tell James the names we gave them. :blush: 

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

I don't think VH saves them it's a few VH posters with priveledges. Maybe VH could grant you that priveledge too and you could capture the guys? I think you'd do a great job. 

I knew some people on here helped with them, but I always assumed VH did them as well.

I'd be more than happy to do the guys.

• Like 1