Anna & Alex - Part 1

I did my homework and went after some of their videos on the internet.
Wow what a surprise !!

Is this the same couple that motivated and provided "hot" meetings?
From what I could see Alex worked very well and Anna in his company expressively "ninfo".
What happened here ?

6 minutes ago, thedbear said:

I did my homework and went after some of their videos on the internet.
Wow what a surprise !!

Is this the same couple that motivated and provided "hot" meetings?
From what I could see Alex worked very well and Anna in his company expressively "ninfo".
What happened here ?

their relationship turned weird, abusive, & uninteresting mostly due to alex being a drunken idiot.

• Upvote 1

I can only regret this!
From what I could check until the middle of last year they still were good!
They even had Lina together (I do not know what name she used at the time).

In profile and history to what I saw, they would represent the best potential VH.
But since the noxious impact here is the drink, it can still be controlled and thus overcome.

1 minute ago, thedbear said:

I can only regret this!
From what I could check until the middle of last year they still were good!
They even had Lina together (I do not know what name she used at the time).

In profile and history to what I saw, they would represent the best potential VH.
But since the noxious impact here is the drink, it can still be controlled and thus overcome.

if you researched back to their days at sofia they looked good since they had a lot of sex & nudity with jackie (lina's name at vv) . but at tula things got ugly.   

I'm going to chalk this one up to cultural differences. Maybe Russians have a completely different view on what a healthy relationship looks like. While the guest cleans his plate using his fingers as an eating utensil, Anna & Alex begin to "playfully" wrestle on the couch next to him. Play time quickly becomes abusive when they start slapping each other and Anna slaps Alex a little too hard and seems to piss him off. He then gets her in a head lock while she struggle to get free. He grabs her around the throat and pulls her hair before finally letting her go.

I'm sure that Anna was party to this horseplay and enjoyed it on some level, but I for one don't find it entertaining. I think they should spend more time fucking and less time sitting around the house abusing each other. "Make love not war".

http://www94.zippyshare.com/v/6Y5fSQgl/file.html

Anna & Alex Wrestle 2017-01-24 Cam_3.jpg

• Upvote 3