Anna & Alex - Part 1

Left for translation ?Correct for english then

Then something very wrong here. Since the statistical scores only count on an online situation, if all the apartments make an attraction at the same time, only one will be at least hypothesized rewarded in positive statistics.

I used Eric's game as an example, because at the time I posted I was already loyal to this apartment for at least 3 hours in a row.

Any event that Eugene, Anton or Alex did in that timeframe, was total loss and wasted effort (by their line of metrics).

That is, even though I am attending these apartments daily I am "indirectly" undermining their performance if I do it by the time line.

In this line the demotivation of the "owners" will grow.

As I do not have the profile of being unfair and negative with anyone who started to become unmotivated here was me

1 minute ago, thedbear said:

Left for translation ?Correct for english then

Then something very wrong here. Since the statistical scores only count on an online situation, if all the apartments make an attraction at the same time, only one will be at least hypothesized rewarded in positive statistics.

I used Eric's game as an example, because at the time I posted I was already loyal to this apartment for at least 3 hours in a row.

Any event that Eugene, Anton or Alex did in that timeframe, was total loss and wasted effort (by their line of metrics).

That is, even though I am attending these apartments daily I am "indirectly" undermining their performance if I do it by the time line.

In this line the demotivation of the "owners" will grow.

As I do not have the profile of being unfair and negative with anyone who started to become unmotivated here was me

Now i understand better. The case is, if they do something interesting - they are being watched. That is an unwritten rule - it happens and that's it. If you prefer watching Eric & Layla when somebody else in other apartment does something interesting, believe us, there's the person who is total opposite to you and watches them, instead of Eric & Layla. So there is no actual loss in terms of single views. Of course, there are trends and leaders time to time. We have many graphs showing how popularity of each camera changes each minute.

3 hours ago, Voyeur House TV said:

Don't be. Besides our participants don't see stats per camera basis yet, we do. We see how well does any room perform in comparison to others in the same apartment. And it any couple or person lacks performance, we're sending our view of situation and recommendations to manager and/or participants. Ultimately, our conclusions are based not only on view stats, but feedback we receive via Support and those collected here on CamCaps. Your vote matters.

On Alex&Anna, their role in VHTV is planned to be much more bigger than living in the apartment you see. 

...this perspective makes me frightened.....

what could alex possibly do that would be helpful to the site? he's been on his best behavior since he got to vh & that adds up to he hasn't fought with anyone & he has barely moved off of the couch. maybe he could start a baseball team & teach everyone what to do with a bat.

9 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

VH, those 2 second clicks on Anna and Alex are me. What you can't see is the disappointment and regret on my face that follows. Guys, please forgive me! 

Did you sign up as premium? :) If not - your clicks don't matter, sorry!

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

For a couple that everyone is so adamant about wanting removed, this thread sure has generated a lot of pages since they opened up. 6 pages in 24 hours...

This is awkward :)