Anna & Alex - Part 1

2 hours ago, Voyeur House TV said:

Grande pergunta, Clyde69!

Por agora cabe a cada gerente decidir como dividir a renda entre os participantes. Eles sabem o quanto seus inquilinos ganham e quanto o gerente ganha, e eles vêem seus passarinhos trabalharem para ter certeza de que pagam pela ação. Se os participantes não têm gerente, eles decidem como dividir o dinheiro entre si. Planejamos introduzir uma visão geral estendida para os participantes no Painel de participantes. Lá eles serão capazes de ver estatísticas em cada cam e cada quarto para cada período de tempo. Isso tornará claro para eles que executa melhor e vai fazê-los competir uns aos outros para entregar mais ação.

Compreendemos totalmente que, é por isso que este apartamento é coberto com câmeras adicionais. Estas câmeras adicionais serão apresentadas ao Eric & Layla & Mick & Angie apartamento, bem como em Anton & Nasty & Natasha lugar para cobrir corredor e, eventualmente, varanda.

A question here and I do not know if it has already been answered somewhere in the VH forum.

Right now I'm focused on Eric's strip poker game, Layla in Mick and Angie's room (all together) since its inception.
For statistic account correct point?
But I know you had an action on Anton and possibly Alex Anna.
I intend to confirm this and view the timeline later (as I always do).
Does my practice count the same point for them as well? Even if you do not see it online?

12 minutes ago, thedbear said:

A question here and I do not know if it has already been answered somewhere in the VH forum.

Right now I'm focused on Eric's strip poker game, Layla in Mick and Angie's room (all together) since its inception.
For statistic account correct point?
But I know you had an action on Anton and possibly Alex Anna.
I intend to confirm this and view the timeline later (as I always do).
Does my practice count the same point for them as well? Even if you do not see it online?

It won't be a lie if I say i understood nothing :D

Do you ask if your views as premium user of premium cam will count if you watch them in the past via Timeline? Not for now. We will add stats collection to Timeline views soon, so we could reward our tenants based on these too.

48 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

Não será uma mentira se eu disser que eu não entendi nada: D

Você perguntar se suas opiniões como usuário premium de cam premium irá contar se você assisti-los no passado via Timeline? Por enquanto não. Iremos adicionar a coleção de estatísticas às visualizações da Linha do tempo em breve, para que possamos recompensar os nossos inquilinos com base nestes também.

So something quite wrong here. Since statistic scores only count on an online situation, if all the apartments do an attraction at the same time, only one will be in the least hypothesis rewarded in positive statistics.

I used Eric's game as an example, because at that time I posted I was already loyal to this apartment for at least 3 hours in a row.

Any event that Eugene, Anton or Alex did in that very space of time, was total loss and wasted effort (by their line of metrics).

That is, even though I am attending these apartments daily I am "indirectly" harming their performance if I do this by the time line.

In this line the demotivation of the "owners" will grow.

2 minutes ago, thedbear said:

So something quite wrong here. Since statistic scores only count on an online situation, if all the apartments do an attraction at the same time, only one will be in the least hypothesis rewarded in positive statistics.

I used Eric's game as an example, because at that time I posted I was already loyal to this apartment for at least 3 hours in a row.

Any event that Eugene, Anton or Alex did in that very space of time, was total loss and wasted effort (by their line of metrics).

That is, even though I am attending these apartments daily I am "indirectly" harming their performance if I do this by the time line.

In this line the demotivation of the "owners" will grow.

I'm not sure if I understand you correctly then, sorry. I see you speak spanish, habla epañol por favor, comprende un poco.