Anna & Alex - Part 1

1 hour ago, Voyeur House TV said:

How do you like new angles in Peter&Emma room? Thank you for suggesting these changes.

We are moving to new apartment now to set it up by Sunday evening. Hope it goes well and quick. See you :)

2017-02-11_132617.png

Gotta say this angle is REALLY good. I just hope the cam doesn't get knocked over if the bed bumps into it.

2 hours ago, Voyeur House TV said:

I see. We'll try to fix it too. Thank you.

and it will be nice to have this cam7 more closer to the bed,it's a little bit to far,if you can do the same view than this cam 4 in other bedroom it will be perfect

Amy3 asked me about the reasons for the conflict of Anna and Alex in the jacuzzi. I dug into the archives and found out that conflict started a little earlier, in the living room. 
The essence of the conflict is that Anna can not reach orgasm (not for the first time). We see that every time after sex (and often during sex) she uses a vibrator. 
They were talking about it in the living room. Alex said that they had sex two hours and Anna could not reach orgasm. He believes that this is a problem of Anna. Anna says that this is a problem and Alex too.
Anna throws a vibrator on the floor. Alex says that now throw him into the street, picks up the vibrator and goes to the balcony. Anna asks him not to do so. Alex comes back into the living room and irritated throws a vibrator on the couch.
Then, in the jacuzzi they continue to discuss this issue. Alex says again that this is a problem of Anna and she must solve it. Anna irritated throws a shower head on his knees of Alex and wants to leave the Jacuzzi. Alex roughly grabs her by the arm and pulls down.
The initiator of this conflict is Anna, but the rough Alex action in both cases are not excuses.

90cHm9.gif

CjIQT-.gif

Upkdlq.gif

• Upvote 11