Anna & Alex - Part 1

18 minutes ago, waldi said:

Holy shit, I missed everything, just starting my weekend, hopefully something interesting will happen tonight as well. But I can't see any videos from last night in the archive so far :confused:

Moments are there but they need to switch them to visible

Just now, waldi said:

I've got impression, that all the cams in the living room are too far from the centre of events...actually not just in living room but everywhere...

They need to adjust all the cameras especially in living room

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

What time did the brunette suck Alex again on the couch?

what balt2103 said "10.41 - 10:47 was good. She acted like a woman who is in love. and stopped immediately when she HEARD someone coming into the vicinity of the living room"

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, sr71gn said:

what balt2103 said "10.41 - 10:47 was good. She acted like a woman who is in love. and stopped immediately when she HEARD someone coming into the vicinity of the living room"

Why would Alex risk that after yesterday? He is a damn fool. Lol

I'm not complaining too much. Sure it could be better, but it's not bad. Even the birds eye comes in handy. The light from the window really plays with cam quality. If I had a complaint it would be to lighten up the bedroom and put another cam in bathroom to somehow cover the hiding spot.

10 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Amazing that Alex would risk doing that. Anna is going to find out. She will 100% be looking at the timeline to see what happened last night. Good one Alex!

God help her if she does that !! The current timeline is very difficult to navigate.From one min to 30 min ,it skips all he time.