Anna & Alex - Part 1

The answer is timing and money. When Anna and Alex lived in Tula they were not ready for this lifestyle. A decision was made after Tula when they joined VH. That and with the prospect of making bonues on views, you have this.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, thedbear said:

Time line by jumping one by one.minute.
More precisely from 10:00 a.m., onwards and to where one leaves the other couple and the beginning of anal sex of the brunette with her boyfriend.
Anyone else having this unpleasant and inadequate experience.?:huh:

You mean getting anal? Not really, tried it once and it's not for me. Oh wait, you mean the timeline problem? I'm not subscribed so no.Lol

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, balt2103 said:

10.41 - 10:47 was good. She acted like a woman who is in love. and stopped immediately when she HEARD someone coming into the vicinity of the living room.

Alex was right yesterday, but this, this at 10:41-10:47, that's cheating pure and simple. If Anna got pissed about what Alex did yesterday, she is going to be livid if she sees what he did while she went out for a smoke.  Of course, how stupid do you have to be to leave your man naked on the couch with a hard on and this brunette laying next to him.  Hope Anna sees it soon!

36 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Quer dizer ficar anal? Não realmente, tentei uma vez e não é para mim. Oh espera, você quer dizer o problema do cronograma? Não estou inscrito, portanto, não.

Good ! I really did not care about double-entender interpretation here. It made me laugh a lot when I read it. Thank you !:biggrin::biggrin:

And yes about the timeline having "hiccups" from minute to minute. I could not think of a better term for this problem.:dodgy:

And let me tell you the first time I have it so chronically and rhythmically.

It seems however that now apparently it has already been corrected since I am on the timeline to understand why everything deleted there and the seconds run in accordance with its time.::)

• Upvote 1