Anna & Alex - Part 1

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

At about 03:30 Anna seems to be trying to explain things to Kenny, but he remains defiant. Don't think Anna cares much for that guy, but she likes Mia.

I mentioned yesterday that Anna can't be the one to talk to him. He won't listen to her. It needs to be Alex that has that conversation with him. 

Kenny is a typical douche bro type of guy. He won't listen to anything a woman has to say. He'll only listen to the bros. The problem here is that Alex is that bro. I don't know if Alex has the skill set to have a strong and meaningful discussion with anyone.

2 hours ago, Voyeur House TV said:

We are working with cams right now. The apartment is shut for a short maintenance. 

When I pay for 90 days they don't said nothing about maintenance. But if you work to put the cameras for the hidden spot one thumps up for this. And if you put a hidden camera in the blanket of Matador when he do amateur horror sex don't bother.

7 minutes ago, Salazar said:

When I pay for 90 days they don't said nothing about maintenance. But if you work to put the cameras for the hidden spot one thumps up for this. And if you put a hidden camera in the blanket of Matador when he do amateur horror sex don't bother.

You can still watch it on the timeline, so far they have moved two of the cams in Peter & Emmas bedroom.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

peter & emma's room much better. but mia's room ,window light is interfering. cam 7 needs to be moved. cam in hallway needed & 3rd cam in living room view from the window needed.

I wonder if Mia and Kenny will have a future on VH anymore... But yes cam problems with daylight lighting in that room too. Emmas room now much better.