Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, vortios said:

I appreciate your comment, and yes I have information from Nora, within the group from Barcelona, I have even seen autofotos with her in a public place, in fact that photo I have seen in an unofficial Spanish forum (unfortunately already closed). They are images from quite some time ago.
It is not my intention, nor do I want you to understand me like this, that I take the opposite, it is more I must respect what it says, since it has much more experience than I in the forum.

Just punctuate something about why I do not like the presence of boys in the houses ... I think I've already said it ... for me, everything is disadvantageous ... and the advantages, we already have them in other houses, Add to these houses ,,, the only thing would be the disadvantages ...

And let me be a bit more graphic ...
1º If you put a boy in a house, the other girls will feel self-conscious about that boy (it's a very natural thing). The naturalness that they can show before another woman is not the same as before a boy. And we could talk about this issue hours ... but I do not want to tire anyone.

2º If you let a girl have boy visits, what happens with the rest ... let them also have visitors? And if the girls already have their boy in their country? You bring it to the boy too? We all know the problems that there is when a girl has her boy outside ... even the most liberated have had some other problem.

3º We all know that the girls when they are with a boy, more if they are in love, they change of form to act, we will see to see, if this that I am saying is not met with Kristy, to put a very current example.

4º If there is a boy in the house, we really think that we are going to have a party in the house, and I set the example of dancing, drinking and nudity ... what girl would feel comfortable so your boy is partying with girls half naked? Do not you think that usually does not happen?

I have more to expose, not all ideas are mine, many are to listen to people, which RLC does not seem to do ... but I do not want to bore anyone.

On the other hand, just say "It hurts that there are people who my comments bore them, surely they think the navel of the world".
Of course, the latter I do not say for you.

You are correct and I agree with you in everything:heart:

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Benfold said:

Yo no leo los mensajes de vortios porque me aburren, pero puedo suponer que está diciendo la mierda habitual - pidiendo a las chicas con adverbios * res, quejándose de los hombres en el apartamento, bla, bla, bla. Él está lleno de basura, y su puesto es un antídoto perfecto.

Es evidente que hay un gran número de miembros de este foro que no les gusta RLC, no les gusta ninguna de las chicas, y no les gusta ser llamados a cabo. Sin embargo, siguen a gastar su dinero en RLC y quejándose de que en CC. Bostezo.

Usted puede estar de acuerdo conmigo o no, puede leer mís comentarios si usted quiere o pasar de ellos, pero lo que no le permito a usted ni a nadie, diga que "yo digo mierda", porque si alguien dice tontadas aquí puede ser usted. Si usted me falta al respeto, cosa que nunca he hecho yo, ni con usted ni con nadie en este foro, como mínimo es enjuagarse la boca antes de referirse a mí. Porque si usted habla así de mí, usted demuestra la clase de persona que es.
Puede ser que sea el mienbro numero 1, pero con ese comentario, usted ya no merece respeto. El respeto se gana, y yo tengo el de mucha gente, usted con ese comentario, para mí ya no tiene ninguna consideración.

Just now, Noldus said:

New video for Jess new cam site?

Yhea i guess the ballon were not for a party but for a new video ... I'v heard some men are intoo popping baloon i don't see the appeal but hey not judging xD 

2 hours ago, happyman88 said:

Happy New Year everyone and what a way to start with Jess showing more open kitty views than she's done since she's been there and what a treat. She not only has a lovely smile but a delightful pussy as well. Now with Lima having packed in record time and Jess' chair being moved into the big room I sincerely hope the big room will be her new home until she leaves; it is nothing more than she deserves and if last night is anything to go by we could be in for a rare treat for the next month or so.

I wonder what she was told when she was out with the big fella on New Years Eve :dodgy:

I'm sure she was told that she had a sweet, tight pussy!!  You don't think like the rest of them do you?  You do think that she got laid while out with him all night don't you?  Can't wait for your answers LOL.

2 hours ago, happyman88 said:

Happy New Year everyone and what a way to start with Jess showing more open kitty views than she's done since she's been there and what a treat. She not only has a lovely smile but a delightful pussy as well. Now with Lima having packed in record time and Jess' chair being moved into the big room I sincerely hope the big room will be her new home until she leaves; it is nothing more than she deserves and if last night is anything to go by we could be in for a rare treat for the next month or so.

I wonder what she was told when she was out with the big fella on New Years Eve :dodgy:

I'm sure he told her that she had a nice tight pussy!!